Dress to plain for prom?

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
300102633.jpg

300102633ext1.jpg

Is this dress too plain for prom?

Its a gorgeous dress, that you could wear again, but to me personally, its more a dress I would wear out for dinner, you only get to go to one prom (usually) :smile:, so I would wear something really amazing if I had the chance. Saying that though, if budget is important, and you need something classic you could pull out again and again, this dress is great for that.
:smile:

chloe-babe said:
Its a gorgeous dress, that you could wear again, but to me personally, its more a dress I would wear out for dinner, you only get to go to one prom (usually) :smile:, so I would wear something really amazing if I had the chance. Saying that though, if budget is important, and you need something classic you could pull out again and again, this dress is great for that.
:smile:

Thats what I was thinking too. It's more of a going out to dinner dress, hahaha. I actually have another more formal dress that I bought months ago for prom but now I regret it because I don't like it that much anymore, hahaha. I'll post a pic of it later and you guys can tell me which one is better! :amuse:

No, it doesn't come in other colors. I wish it did! But I want a revealing back and this is the best I could come up with in such short notice. (Prom is next Saturday!)

It's a gorgeous dress but for the prom? I would honestly go with something more exciting...maybe more colorful? But I'm sure that if you wear killer heels and beautiful jewelry, you'd look stunning!!!! Have fun!

I think prom dresses are supposed to be full-length and formal (gowns). At least that's how it was at my high school prom a few years ago! Nice dress, but way too plain for the biggest night of high school. JMO :smile:

it is kind of the same as mine. our prom is not a huge deal.. not like in the movies.. plus it is always so hot, so most of the girls wear dresses like that as opposed to gowns. My dress is similar, but with a different back, and I am planning on making it look cool with a funky pair of shoes and cool jewelry!!

krystalspics216xx.jpg

krystalspics217.jpg

The one that I was planning to wear before.

Prom is on a boat on the SF bay. I never really liked poufy full length gowns, I wore one for winterformal this year and it was so damn hard to dance in, hahaha.