Don't do this, either..

Ouch! :yucky:

But I have to ask: are you sure that picture isn't photoshopped? Because the severely rippled skin looks a bit too gross to be real...

But if it isn't photoshopped, then yikes...

eyelove said:
Ouch! :yucky:

But I have to ask: are you sure that picture isn't photoshopped? Because the severely rippled skin looks a bit too gross to be real...

But if it isn't photoshopped, then yikes...

My sister in law took the picture. She then told the woman she hoped she had put sunscreen on the little boy. (Sis in law has 3 kids)..

probably a grandmother. reminds me of that lady in There's Something About Mary. haha. that's funny.

i like a fake natural looking tan on myself.

her skin looks like... LEATHER.. where's Leatherface when you need him. haha.

EW EW EW.

I am going to start using sunscreen now. I am very pale, and used it for years and then kinda stopped since I don't go out in the sun nearly as much as I did. but I'm starting again.

ok, I have seen some bad cases, but this looks a bit enhanced, to say the least...could this be exaggerated?

I am like never, ever in the sun...
any one know of a wondreful self tanner...
(I am so Europeen now, I can't stand the sun...looks nice, but I certainly couldn't lie around in it!)

examine the area under her arm there....quite cut, do you see it...perhaps this woman is real, but it appears she has been placed in this setting (conveniently with the little boy's expression) with the use of modern technology....
non?

:amazed:.....:shocked:...What in god's green earth is she doing with a bikini on?! Good lord!...I can't believe her chest is where her stomach is! She has enough leather there to make 10 handbags!