Don't do this, either..

1. Not photoshopped, no SPF:sick:
    Too tan.jpg
  2. Oh my!!!! THAT'S why I stay in the shade and wear sunscreen everyday! I may be pale but I look 10 years younger than everyone else from my High School and college classes and I'm hoping to look as good as my mom does when I'm her age (75).
  3. eww eww ewwwwwwwwwwwww!
  4. hasn't anyone noticed the boob that is almost on her vagina!? haha
  5. OMG That is the result of decades of ignorance! I never go out unless I am covered in Sunblock - On an average day, my face, neck, hands and arms are slathered in it - at the beach - you can only imagine how I cover up - the sun is definitly the enemy of skin and eyes. Some people just don't get that they won't be young forever and it's all cumulative.
  6. this is why i put up with my dad calling me "vampira" when i slather in SPF, sit in the shade and wear a hat. :smile:
  7. eewwwwwwww!!!!

she looks like she's wearing leggings - check out those creases around her knees!
  8. OMG that is soooo gross!! :yucky: :sick:
  9. Pass the SPF, please!
  10. WOW!!! Just looking at that picture is making me want to run and slather on the sunscreen. She looks like she's melting...
  11. I didn't know that was possible!!!!
  12. Can you say.....Magda!
  13. ugh thats sooooooooo gross. That's what most people my age are going to look like in 30 years! Everyone is tanning non-stop these days! YUCK!!!!!!
  14. OMG, how scary is that. I didnt know that was possible. Im gonna start using sunscreen on a daily basis now.:sick::cry:
  15. Is that Donatella? (I had to say it)

Ouch ewww!!!