Does your Louis Vuitton dust bag says 'Made In India'?

A little bit off topic...I got the Sherwood PM yesterday via lv.com ordering and the dustbag it came in was a drawstring top bag. Anyone seen one of these before? I have four other PM size handbags and they all cam with the fold-over flap dustbag.
My artsy from the boutique came in a draw string one (two side pull). A used lexington bag I bought came with a small drawstring bag that pulls on one side.

small drawstring bag for my favorit bracelet is made in India and the smaller brown one for my necklace is made in France. Larger fold over one for my eva is made in India.

Last edited:
My artsy from the boutique came in a draw string one (two side pull). A used lexington bag I bought came with a small drawstring bag that pulls on one side.

small drawstring bag for my favorit bracelet is made in India and the smaller brown one for my necklace is made in France. Larger fold over one for my eva is made in India.

Good to know. I thought maybe they were redesigning the dustbag for 2011 or something.:P Now that you mention it though, my ring and my belt both came with (much much smaller) draw string bags. Thanks for the info!

No problem. Happy to help! :smile: BTW congrats on the new purchases. They are beautiful!!

Thanks, everyone here is so sweet. BTW I blame you for my purchase of the heart. I was stalking the Sherwood when I saw your posts on the 2011 hearts and an obsession was born!:biggrin: (In the best possible way!) haha This forum is so bad for my bank account!

Some of mine have tags that say Made In India, some don't. I'm not surprised with the amount of cotton produced in the country (I think it's 2nd in the world for cotton exports). It makes sense to produce them near the source. :smile:

i have no problem if the dust bag is made in India so what??.. (and no i'm not Inidan)
there's no shame of having it made in India darling.. Rang Rover is made in India too.. i can care less about made in where ever.. its just a DUST BAG for God sake..
that was the funniest thing i've ever read in TPF :lolots::roflmfao::lol::lolots::roflmfao:

India produces very nice cotton products. Currently, LV dust bags are made in India. LV used to make dust bags in Italy. It is not a big deal. Our main product must be durable. That should be our main concern. :biggrin:

Last edited: