Does anyone use their Chloe every day? If so...

^^^ Lol I would have done the same! I see so many fakes around even down her in Australia - and they must know on some level that theirs is a fake and yours is real, so i guess there is a superiority thing there - and she probably wouldnt mind taking you down a notch!

Wow you guys seems really careful with my paddy, although i woud NEVER put my paddy down in any public bathroom surface I will wear it and bend like a contortionist while its on my shoulder.

However I don't baby it but I'm not extremly rough with it. I'm surei t never goeso n the floor and if it does only on the carpet of a friends place or seomthing simialr but not hard floors normally I put it on the couch. The padlock has one or two chips from unfortunate collisions with other hard surfaces and the gold coating on the hardware of thel ock is scraped a bit revealing the silver underlayer. This is pretty normal as how can metal and metal rubbing be avoided. I like the lock too much to remove it so Its just the way it is. However its a fairly sturdy bag and I think over time you will be less careful with it as you become comfortable of its sturdyness. I found i babied it heaps when I first got my paddy but now I'm not as concious of babying it. It has peresonality :biggrin:

good luck with your bag padyds' are study so nothing hsould happen to it :biggrin:

P.S. I use mine practically everyday!

that is a very good question thelace. I have recently bought a bay bag and am aware that it seems much more fragile than my paddy, as the leather is much finer (almost papery). So i have been meaning to come to the forum and ask for advice on leather treatments etc, that may protect/prolong the life of the leather.

Can anyone help with this?

many thanks

I have a chocolate front pocket paddy and after much research throughout this forum on whether or not people moisturize their paddies... I decided to go ahead and use my Coach conditioner to moisturize and protect mine! My house can be dry so I don't want the leather to crack. Plus it arrived from Aloha Rag looking kinda dull and possibly dusty so I also used the Coach cleaner first, then the Conditioner. Not sure if this is good for some of you with lighter leather. I must say I love to take care of my paddy and baby her gorgeous leather... she looks fabulous! :heart:I:heart:love:heart:my:heart:paddy:heart:to:heart:bits!:heart:

Attachments

• 2007_05182007May0078.JPG
    2007_05182007May0078.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 32