Does anyone carry the Speedy 40?

I know someone who bought the 40 recently and she's petite and it looks good! As much as I love BIG bags, I'm a bit :confused1: about it after trying it on for size as I think it's a bit big to be used as an everyday handheld bag. I might change my mind about it later on but for now, I think 35 is the biggest I'd go if I were to get another Speedy.

I have it primarily as a school bag. IMO it's pretty big to use as a bag for work/shopping (unless you're putting whatever you've bought in it) so I'm getting the speedy 30 pretty soon.

I love large bags....but I find the 35 is as big I feel confortable carrying. The thing about the speedy is that the handles are small and there is not much hardware, so the size of the bag looks magnified. Some of the large bags like Galliera are proportioned to hang as large bags. That being said, I think people should wear what they love and you may look awesome with the 40. I would love to see modelling pics.

I really think it all depends on whether you are comfortable carrying it. I definitely think you can rock out to a 40, all depends on whether you like it or not. Personally, I have 35 and I even think that looks really big on me, but that's just me! If you love it, then get it!

I think the 40 would be great for using for a weekend bag and probably looks great on some ppl as an everyday bag but I find my 30 gets really heavy and makes my arms ache (I maybe sound wimpy but I think any bigger would be an excuse to overfill adnd might make ya ache lol). But hey, if it looks good, why not!

For my I think it's too big for an everyday purse. The biggest Speedy I have is the WC 35 but only because I coud not get a 30. But when you like it and feel comfortabel with it then it' so.k. I also would like to see some modeling pics