Does anyone carry the Speedy 40?

1. can you show us pictures of you carrying it? i don't think i've ever seen anyone with it...i'm interested

2. I really love the 40 but i wasn't too sure it would be too huge for me! Im only 5'3" and it looked like luggage lol! I did have a 35 but again it was too big so i eventually settled on a Damier 30 and it was perfect! x

3. I've been thinking about the 40 myself but I am trying to wait and see if the watercolor comes out in brown 1st..... I would definately carry it as an every day bag. I :heart: big bags especially since I work full-time and am an full-time student. I carry ALOT

4. The girl I saw with one was about my height 5'5'...

But I have come to realize that some people have the confidence to carry it off...
    Do you know what I mean? I think that's what makes the difference. Maybe that's why once we see a bag on Celeberties...Suddenly it takes on a cooler look than when we first saw it. :supacool: Because they have a confidence to carry whatever they want to...

What do you guys think about this? Don't you think this is true? :shrugs:

5. ^^ Definitely, people that hold themselves well can make anything work.

With that being said, it is personally not for me because I am 5'0 and look ridiculous with anything oversized. Rats. :\

6. Well I'm not her, but heres a pic of me with mine, I think it's too big as an everyday bag because the sides are so wide. Not to mention stuff would get sooooooooo lost in there!

[​IMG]

7. wow thanks!! it looks alot better than i thought it would! the thing is just that the bigger the bag gets...the smaller the handles look! :smile:

i love big bags, but bigger bag=more stuff (which means it gets heavy)

8. Hey PurseFanatic, you look fanstastic with the bag, it's not that big.

9. I am the Speedy 40 enabler!! I'll post modeling pics of my Speedy 40 which I love so much..

10. I'm about 5'0-5'1 only!:push: hope the pics helped..:p

DSC08862.JPG speed_1.jpg speed_3.jpg
  11. thankz for the pixs it helped. I have a 30 and find it big. I love HUGE bags but the bigger the bag, ther more stuff I find to put into it. But buy what you like. Speedy_Lover rocks that 40 -

12. As a handbag no, i think it would look funny. Perhaps too big and goofy looking. As weekend bag it would be awesome.

13. girlfriend let's see a pic of you modeling yours!

14. #44 Jul 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
    hamsters.:p u could put a shirley or sunset or a spring street or mini hl...that would be cool.....inside and whip her out when the hauling got heavy.....

15. Nice modeling pics -- The 40 doesn't look at all big to me.

When I'm at the museum, library, bookstore is when I wish I had a roomier bag to pack books, magazines, brochures/flyers and still be able to find my wallet in there. When I have a "busy" day going from place to place, it's still hard for me to find things in my 35 because the books/mags are piled up in a compact space... the 40 would afford those extra few spare inches all around.

I'm deciding between Speedy40 or Neverfull GM for my next purchase.