Do you own a Dooney?

Do you own any Dooney bags

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have five! Three nubuck totes (one large, two medium), a signature pochette thingie that I don't know the official name of, and an Alto short zip-zip satchel.

I loooooove my nubuck totes! If Dooney still made them I'd still be buying them. :crybaby:

Attachments

• monkeynubucktotes.jpg
    monkeynubucktotes.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 127
  • monkeyaltozipzip.jpg
    monkeyaltozipzip.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 127
I have two. I love them. One is a medium light brown suede tassel tote I got a few years ago and a black multicolor signature meduium gym bag more recently. I haven't worn the suede bag in a while as I'm still trying to figure out what the best way to clean it. Its looking quite dirty/grungy but still very durable and I'm sure once cleaned up, will look like new.

I have one and I really like it. I get compliments on it all the time. And I was lucky enough to find it at TJ Maxx of all places. It's a fuchsia domed zip satchel, pic attached!

Attachments

• Pink-D&B-front-and-strap.jpg
    Pink-D&B-front-and-strap.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 149
I have one. A shopper in brown. I used it last semester for school but now I don't really use it much (too large). I love the look of the lock sac's and totally want one. I don't need one though, and space for my things is severely limited right now.