Do you own a Dooney?

Do you own any Dooney bags

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't dislike them, but I have never seen one i liked enough to buy. Also, I coached teenagers and many of them had D&B bags so I think I associate them with younger girls. I look really young for my age as it is, so I don't want to seem even younger!

This is my first post on the board!! Anyway, a forest green AWL D&B was my first "nice" handbag! I got it in 1992 after my house was burglarized and I got some insurance money. I later bought a french blue drawstring D&B when my house was burglarized again 3 months later. I still have both bags and consider them my vintage bags :smile:

Katie
WELCOME!:yes:

I don't think I could ever buy Dooney- not to be a snob, but everytime I look, all I can think is "For xxx more, I could get LV." :nuts: That usually stops any Dooney impulse I have.

I have an all weather leather satchel in black with the luggage brown trim. I got it in 1992 at age 25 and it was my first big "OMG" designer handbag purchase at a whopping $220 or so. I still have it but have not carried it in a good 10 years or more, even though it's in great shape. Lots of very sentimental reasons for hanging onto that bag.

here is a pic of my first and only dooney. when i get off the ban i will be heading out to TJ Maxx and picking up some more because I really do like them!

DSCN0789.jpg

Yes I have several, I love the Alto collection. I usually will buy the "Specials" they have on their website or on sale at Macy's. The regular prices are still too expensive imo.