Do you like Hermes Garden party?

Greentea said:
Do you mind telling us the price you paid for this size? Thanks!!

Sorry, I just read this post just now.

I'm trying to find the receipt, but I think it was around 1300 or something. I got it in the SF Hermes in 2004.

Greentea said:
Do you mind telling us the price you paid for this size? Thanks!!

I found the receipt! It says GARDEN TPM BAG and I paid $1425 plus tax in June 2004. I've only used it a few times. I'm not crazy about the snap buttons.

$1425 actually is quite expensive for a canvas bag..

I am very interested on the amazonia GP at ebay right now..she mentioned it is only 3 years old but the bag comes with the older version dustbag. i believe it is more than 3 years old? am I right?

Agree with gigi leung. Hermes' twilly looks good with the Garden Party. Just like tying a hermes' scarf around the handles of your birkin. I love to do that.

I hope I will have a birkin soon...anyway, I didn't know about the twillies, but I'm going to SCP tomorrow so I'll be sure to stop by the store to see if I can get one. I could see how it would enliven my black GP.

I got a twilly yesterday for my GP. I saw the mini GPs and they were sooo cute, especially the orange one. But the price was 1400 something. The medium one, which is what I have, went up to 1800 something!!!
But I love my new twilly and have it on my GP today.

jehaga said:
I got a twilly yesterday for my GP. I saw the mini GPs and they were sooo cute, especially the orange one. But the price was 1400 something. The medium one, which is what I have, went up to 1800 something!!!
But I love my new twilly and have it on my GP today.
Congrats on the new twilly for your GP bag!!! :smile: I'm sure it's a beauty! :love:

I'm bumping this thread up because this bag is growing on me.

Has anyone seen an all leather version that is another color other than black and brown? I'm thinking of like blue jean or vert anis.

La Vanguardia said:
I'm bumping this thread up because this bag is growing on me.

Has anyone seen an all leather version that is another color other than black and brown? I'm thinking of like blue jean or vert anis.
La Van, I saw some new GPs in Potiron, Rouge H and Indigo, but they're canvas with leather.