Do you like Chanel handbags?

o sorry if i offended you, i really do not like lvs logos... id rather have chanels :G i dont think you seen all chanel could do?

go to the chanel reference guide , im sure youll find something :flowers:

are you kdding me? you just said you wanted a mono lv..... talk about logo....

chanels bags are thick because they are real leather, not the LV canvas crap...

if you want the cabas piano...id rather you buy the petit shopping.... its only 1050 :biggrin:

I totally disagree....canvas is much more durable than leather, especially vs. most of the Chanel's thin leather...The thickness seems to come from the quilting.....just my opinion....:smile:

o sorry if i offended you, i really do not like lvs logos... id rather have chanels :G i dont think you seen all chanel could do?

no problem..... truce. =)

I know what you mean by the logos stuff... sometimes LV could overdue it, but sans the logo part, the style of certain LV bags are totally die for.

Chanel. hmmm, i'll have to find something without the huge logo, it just screams at me when i look at it. Who knows.... Maybe they have a new collection coming soon?

I totally disagree with this too...dont hate me...:shame:

The two C's can be seen from pretty far away on some of the bags....LVs mostly, you need to be at close range....:yes:

I know what you mean by the logos stuff... sometimes LV could overdue it, but sans the logo part, the style of certain LV bags are totally die for.

Chanel. hmmm, i'll have to find something without the huge logo, it just screams at me when i look at it. Who knows.... Maybe they have a new collection coming soon?

I agree, a new style would be so nice!!! Every Chanel bag looks the same to me....

Love them. I think Chanel is growing on me even though my first love is LV. I never cared for Chanel before and also thought all the bags looked the same but after learning about them I'm drooling all over the reference subforum. I love the cambons and starting to love the classic flaps and mc totes. I like the LV mono canvas though for everyday use.

yea LV has really awesome styles... i would have liked to SO them in epi...

lets see.... the square vintage's have a small logo on the side :biggrin: its very soft ...i didnt like it at first but after seeing some of the members..they were omg!

the one i love is my petit shopping... its a tote.. quilted ...caviar leather... the ccs are kinda big but its same color as background so you dont see it as much....

i really think you should give chanel a chance...

because when i liked lv to death..i thought chanel was for old ladies.. and here i am chanel lovin...

Bagluv,

there are soooooooo many new styles for F/W

have you been to the chanel forum...

the new bags are causing quite a stir.....

actually i do think canvas is more durable than leather... but i love the leather of chanel [go figure]

leather is awesome and another reason why hermes is pulling me in....

there's plenty of Chanel bags without the huge logo. the classic flaps have the small (I'm talking smaller than the logo on mono canvas) CC turnlock, reissues have no exterior logo, etc.

You're right, maybe the huge logo (I'm going to assume you spotted the cambon line because while the logo is huge on the other lines, it is the same color as the leather, whereas on the cambon it contrasts) just drew your attention when you were in the store and you werent able to check out other styles.

There are so many beautiful Chanel bags to choose from. I don't like big logos myself and there are a lot of Chanel bags without big logos etc. Take a look on the Chanel subforum and I am sure you will be hooked! Here are some pics of mine and of those belonging to other PF members including Edna. This is just a very small sample of the Chanel goodies:flowers:

Rose, you have gorgeous bags. you look great.