Do you like Chanel handbags?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chanel!!!!:heart: :heart: Classics with so many different styles to choose from. Is there a particular design that you are disappointed with?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chanel!!!!:heart: :heart: Classics with so many different styles to choose from. Is there a particular design that you are disappointed with?

I'm not the biggest fan of them so i don't know a particular name.

I went to the Chanel store in South Coast and i couldn't stand the way it looks! Maybe it's the OVERSIZED logo or the thick feel? Or something about the shapes of them that looks so uncomfortable on my shoulder.

*shrugs*

If you have some cute suggestions please let me know!

HECK YES ! I LOVE CHANEL
main_chanel.jpg

I LOVE COCO CHANEL HERE SHE GOES ^^^^

There are so many beautiful Chanel bags to choose from. I don't like big logos myself and there are a lot of Chanel bags without big logos etc. Take a look on the Chanel subforum and I am sure you will be hooked! Here are some pics of mine and of those belonging to other PF members including Edna. This is just a very small sample of the Chanel goodies:flowers:

Attachments

• c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 491
  • chanel7.jpg
    chanel7.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 458
  • Black Cerf_deerskin 1.jpg
    Black Cerf_deerskin 1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 503
  • deer1.JPG
    deer1.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 533
  • edna4.jpg
    edna4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 503
There are so many beautiful Chanel bags to choose from. I don't like big logos myself and there are a lot of Chanel bags without big logos etc. Take a look on the Chanel subforum and I am sure you will be hooked! Here are some pics of mine and of those belonging to other PF members including Edna. This is just a very small sample of the Chanel goodies:flowers:
ha that third one looks like a hermes birkin type looking bag lol.

I really am disappointed in Chanel bags too...

The craftmanship is not worth the money they charge, Its more of a fancy accessory rather than a durable purse....its just a brand thing all around...

They are cute & feminine looking for sure...but its so overly done too....I rather carry the Mono LV than the double Cs....when it comes to brand logo...and I dont like logos personally...

Reactions: plyever
I want to know what you guys think about Chanel handbags.

Me, for one, am so disappointed by the designer of these bags.

Why do they look so ugly and unflattering?

Sorry, can't agree with you there ... I absolutely love:love: Chanel bags! They are the ultimate classic bag for me (with the exception of the birkin). I do admit at first, I thought the styles were a little too mature for me.

are you kdding me? you just said you wanted a mono lv..... talk about logo....

chanels bags are thick because they are real leather, not the LV canvas crap...

if you want the cabas piano...id rather you buy the petit shopping.... its only 1050 :biggrin:

I just bought a medium messenger from the Cambon line from a seller on ebay. I haven't received it yet. It's the black with the white CC's I was wondering if you think that the Cambon line is out dated. I just wanted a messenger because I like to have my hands free. This one is almost the size of the Louis Vuitton Bosphore that I already have. I didn't want to use the LV when it starts to rain.