do i really need a red bag?

Get that red bag! Everyone needs a pop of color every now and then. Some of us more than others. I carried my Magenta Bleeker for a week and this week I am carrying my
Bleeker Canary Duffle. I love color and embrace it!

GOT to have at least oneeeeeee great red bag!!! even if i t is a clutch for a special night out!

Personally I love brown and black bags, they are easy to maintain and go with everything. But I wear jeans and khakis most days with black tops (also easy to maintain:smile: so I like the pop of colour a red bag gives. I have two, a really red bag and a cherry-red, and I really use them ALOT. So, to answer your question, if you wear neutral colours often than a red (or blue, or whatever your favorite colour is) bag is a cool thing to have.

I was totally like you. I had only black and brown bags, but I got it in my head that I needed a pop of color. I found a great red bag that I picked up two weeks ago - a red gallery tote. I never dreamed I would love a red bag (or any bag for that matter) as much as I adore this one. Plus, I get a ton of complements on it. The thing is...it is really more of a neutral than what I thought. I know that sounds weird, but it seems to match just about everything.

149e_1.jpg
Forgot to put in my earlier that I have this bag also and I absolutely love it!

I LOVE the red Coach used on the Carly Leather bags, but I haven't found a bag in that tone I like.

I just ordered an Anna Corinna Mini City in Ruby which looks like a darker red.

I have a red Dior cannage bag. I don't use it all that much, but I'm glad I have it. I want to get something red from the LV Epi line one of these days. That's such a gorgeous shade of red.

What's NEED got to do with it? lol I LOVE red and think it is more neutral of all the bright colors out there. But I agree with others that it has to be the right shade of red! You'll probably use more than you think!

YES! You neeeeed a red bag! I love my red bags, I have three! Red is a wonderful color bag to own! They go with everything......... except pink.... and uhhh, purple! But they go great with everything else! :yes:

I am a totally neutral colored bag girl, but I decided to give it a try. I bought a bright red leather Balenciage, and I use it all th e time. I LOVE IT more than I ever thought i would. And I get alot of compliments. Go for it!!!:tup:

Oh, gosh yes! I'm carring a red Luella Gisele today with a twilly tied to one handle and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Personally, I think red is as much a staple colour as black / brown / cream / tan / etc.

I'll post a pic if you're wanting inspiration?