Difficulty getting consultations

I'm curious if anyone has had difficulty booking consultations? I had originally several clinics in mind to visit, but haven't been able to get a consultation: MVP (no response on either Whatsapp or Line), Inique (no response), Machimpyo (said needs to be booked at least 1 month in advance), Braun (rejected). I already booked my flight and Airbnb (end of Feb to beginning of March). So far I'm only able to get a consultation with Fresh.. I'd like to visit a few more clinics to get some second opinion on fixing my fat graft. My impression is that these clinics are all very busy... Anyone have any suggestions? :-s
Me too. Never answered some clinics. What happen? My Korean friend will call them for me. Let me update later.

I tried booking consultations (4 months ahead of time rn going in September) first two were successful but I'm having trouble with reaching this last clinic. I even called their number out of desperation and somebody responded in Korean then hung up on me once they heard my speak in English (criNGE). I'm trying to talk to them on kakaotalk even with responding in Korean using Google Translate but have not had success because they haven't even looked at my messages after I started off speaking in English. Is this clinic anti foreigner? Do they not have any english consultants? Should I have a translator do this for me? Give up on this clinic? Walk in with a translator? Help
I don't think they're anti foreigners, but some clinics do not have English consultants. If you're interested in them, it's better to hire a translator. They would be willing to help contact the clinics and arrange a consultation for you.

I tried booking consultations (4 months ahead of time rn going in September) first two were successful but I'm having trouble with reaching this last clinic. I even called their number out of desperation and somebody responded in Korean then hung up on me once they heard my speak in English (criNGE). I'm trying to talk to them on kakaotalk even with responding in Korean using Google Translate but have not had success because they haven't even looked at my messages after I started off speaking in English. Is this clinic anti foreigner? Do they not have any english consultants? Should I have a translator do this for me? Give up on this clinic? Walk in with a translator? Help
Hi there..i had my surgery done with Ilac Plastic surgery in April. I started chatting with them in January/February.
We communicated in English thru kakao..Wendy replied all my questions very fast. Im happy with the service, the result, and the price..and Dr. Ko is very kind and easy to communicate with..(and he speaks English very well).

I haven't had issues but already here. But the clinics I contacted are different from yours. Plus some even have an Instagram, kakao, whatsapp, or Line just for English speakers. I did have a few clinics, for skin care, that stated they do not work with tan to dark skin. That sorta rejection is a safety issue for me and I was perfectly fine with it. I had a clinic in the US burn my entire face off to a deeper level of my skin. It was a miracle I healed. So super cool with folks being honest with me about that.

hey
I'm curious if anyone has had difficulty booking consultations? I had originally several clinics in mind to visit, but haven't been able to get a consultation: MVP (no response on either Whatsapp or Line), Inique (no response), Machimpyo (said needs to be booked at least 1 month in advance), Braun (rejected). I already booked my flight and Airbnb (end of Feb to beginning of March). So far I'm only able to get a consultation with Fresh.. I'd like to visit a few more clinics to get some second opinion on fixing my fat graft. My impression is that these clinics are all very busy... Anyone have any suggestions? :-s
hey did you get fg in the end?

I am shocked by Machimpyo because they got me in pretty quickly but I am already here. I did cancel because I an doing other procedures. I think they told me they have a month waiting list for surgery as opposed to consultations. I think they told me they do require you to have a translator. They also work with All About Me with really great prices. You can contact Olivia on KTT. As far as the others I don't know much about them. If you share what you are doing I can give some recommendations. I also did not have a translator. Some of the places that didn't respond initially got back to me later. They apologized and said they were busy. I do highly recommend scheduling before leaving to save time but you can do it here. Also, I don't recommend docfinder, you will pay an extremely high cost. Like three times more per the quotes I got.

Hi! So I’ve been messaging all the clinics in Korean since I speak some Korean, but you are definitely more likely to get a response if you send a message in Korean via KakaoTalk (just use the Papago app to translate English to Korean; it’s very sophisticated and wayyy better than Google translate - my Korean isn’t perfect either so I use this to patch it up!) I actually booked consultations with a lot of the clinics you mentioned @derpbunnie right around end of Feb / early March and Inique has never taken more than a day to get back to me via KKT. I’ve also messaged a lot of the same clinics via LINE and WhatsApp in English and they just seem to check those accounts way less frequently.
Feel free to DM me if you still need help!
Hi there! Can i ask you more questions about your experience?

Hi! So I’ve been messaging all the clinics in Korean since I speak some Korean, but you are definitely more likely to get a response if you send a message in Korean via KakaoTalk (just use the Papago app to translate English to Korean; it’s very sophisticated and wayyy better than Google translate - my Korean isn’t perfect either so I use this to patch it up!) I actually booked consultations with a lot of the clinics you mentioned @derpbunnie right around end of Feb / early March and Inique has never taken more than a day to get back to me via KKT. I’ve also messaged a lot of the same clinics via LINE and WhatsApp in English and they just seem to check those accounts way less frequently.
Feel free to DM me if you still need help!
Replying to this to keep it noted

I never had plastic surgery before until I found View Clinic in South Korea. I contacted a few clinics and I end up going with View. The response rate was quick and they also helped with traveling accommodations which was a plus, since I didn’t speak the language.

Communication was through WhatsApp and they will ask for selfies based on what procedure you want. I end up getting rhinoplasty and breast augmentation and can not be happier with my choice to go with this clinic.

I recommend getting consultations through My Korean Doctor. It is a new website for plastic surgeries and you can contact them through KKT mykoreandoctor_kr. They organize personal video consultations for free, where u can talk to the doctors directly. Since they're not agencies, the quotations were also quite cheap and nice compared to the ones i got directly from the hospitals or through other agencies.

I recommend getting consultations through My Korean Doctor. It is a new website for plastic surgeries and you can contact them through KKT mykoreandoctor_kr. They organize personal video consultations for free, where u can talk to the doctors directly. Since they're not agencies, the quotations were also quite cheap and nice compared to the ones i got directly from the hospitals or through other agencies.
Can i know the website link? Is it a reliable place?

Can i know the website link? Is it a reliable place?
Here is the link! You can also talk to them directly through KKT. I got to know there though my friend's recommendation and the experience with them was pretty nice, so have a look around!