Did you ever suddenly love something you had disliked before? If so, do tell>

There are several bags that I didn't like on first (or second or third!) glance but after pics here now have started to want. Lindy seemed funny at first but then I loved the scrunchiness. Evelyne initially did nothing for me, now I'm starting to love the casual vibe. I had no desire for a CDC until I saw the graphite croc. Several scarf patterns, etc.

Am I the only one? Am I going to change my mind on the things I can still resist!?!?

+1. Didn't like the Lindy at first. My plan was to invest in 2 Picotins and 2 Birkins (the designs i like for bags) and no more. I wanted 4 bags to "cover" my 4 favorite colors for leather; cafè, orange, etoupe and gold. I have received the 2 picos. But after seeing them on tPF I think about getting a Lindy too. They are so cute! :smile: Not sure if I should add a Lindy to my plan or just change my plan to one Birkin and one Lindy thoug...

For me, I used to not like Evelynes, and especially the color gold, but now 2 Evelynes later (one in gold), I love the usefulness of the bag, and want another one in navy or green.

Right now that would be the berline for me. Passed on a couple but now it seems like a cute bag for weekends and traveling. Might get one if the perfect color pops up! It's just so adorable!! Plus you can use it as a clutch.

Gold hardware! I thought Palladium was the only way to go….as I get older I am loving yellow gold and also rose gold jewelry from H instead of always going to white gold…..

hated oran sandals- thought they looked like old lady shoes. now I can't decide what pair to get. I guess my tastes have either changed or I became an old lady.

never hated the CDC but just didn't want one. then after getting 1, I understood why people like them so much. such a great statement piece without being overwhelming.

Reactions: lifeactually
For me it's the Evelyn and the CDC.

Never wanted an Evelyn, thought they were big and funny looking and hated the perforated H. I tried one on recently that looked terrible on me but I like the bag so much, I wang to give it another try.

I also never understood the allure if a Cdc. Now that I have 2, I can't wait to amass a collection. It's a great statement piece, so chic and really adds to an outfit. I get so many compliments in my black/PHW one!

For me it's the Evelyn and the CDC.

Never wanted an Evelyn, thought they were big and funny looking and hated the perforated H. I tried one on recently that looked terrible on me but I like the bag so much, I wang to give it another try.

I also never understood the allure if a Cdc. Now that I have 2, I can't wait to amass a collection. It's a great statement piece, so chic and really adds to an outfit. I get so many compliments in my black/PHW one!

Please excuse the multiple typos - I posted this from my phone and it's too late to edit.

Enamels. I always thought they were matronly, but over time, the more I looked, the more "enam-ored" I became. XD I can't go into H without scanning the new designs.

Scarves. I didn't understand why people would spend that sort of money on scarves, now I really appreciate their quality, designs, colors,... everything!

I find myself loving scarves that I didn't think I would. And realizing that I have to resist certain ones because they won't look good on me, or because I have nothing to wear with them.

And I've come around on the Oran sandals too. Mostly because I wore a scarf (Astrologie, in gold/brown/white) as a belt with jorts and a white t-shirt and realized that the Oran in gold box would complement the outfit perfectly!

Thanks for this thread!

CDCs- I thought they were overpriced, but since my first CDC I have started collecting them. The addiction is strong!

Lindy- thought it looked like a dog carrier, but once I tried one on it became my most beloved, creative bag.

Birkin - thought it was too formal and stiff, and now I can't stop picturing my dream combinations (ummm there are more than a few)...

Oh dear. I blame the breathtaking H quality!!

Reactions: lifeactually