DH came home with a BIG BROWN BOX!!!

aww that's awesome!! Wow - that's 2 amazing amazing bags back to back! CONGRATS! LOVING both the manhattan pm AND the saleya pm!! both on my list for upcoming purchases this year - but I may get a saleya mm or gm instead.

Congrats again!! :yahoo:

aww that's awesome!! Wow - that's 2 amazing amazing bags back to back! CONGRATS! LOVING both the manhattan pm AND the saleya pm!! both on my list for upcoming purchases this year - but I may get a saleya mm or gm instead.

Congrats again!! :yahoo:

Thanks Everyone! I confessed to my DH that the majority of the Pfers voted for the Duomo. He said that Duomo is nice, but he just thought that it looked too bulky and kind of big on me and since I already have a Manhattan PM, he thought that they're both kind of similar, being that they are both handheld, and really prefered the look of the Saleya PM on me over the Duomo. He said that because he really liked :love: how the Saleya PM looked on me is why he bought it. Then I thought :idea: , I need to model more LVs in front of him :graucho: ...that's just too easy!