DH came home with a BIG BROWN BOX!!!

1. Let me start from the beginning.....

I've been thinking about purchasing my next LV, since winter is coming I thought I should go with a Damier. I never thought about getting a Damier before but you guys turned me into a fan. After looking at all the styles, I was having a hard time deciding between the Duomo or the Saleya PM. I went to the LV boutique with my DH and modeled the two bags to him. He immediately said that he liked the Saleya PM much better on me (I'm petite, only 5'2") and thought that the Duomo seems a bit bulky and big on me. So of course, I thought to myself, I'll ask the experts at the TPF. To those of you who responded to my thread called "Next LV...Damier - Duomo vs. Saleya PM", thank you!

When my DH came home from work, he said "Honey, I just want to tell you how much I love you!" Sadly to say, I wasn't really paying that much attention to him at the time since I was too busy browsing through the TPF when he got home. Then he came in with this big brown box that we all are very familiar with! He of course got my attention immediately, so I bailed out of the TPF and started jumping for excitement :yahoo: . I know that whatever was in the box, I was going to LOVE IT! :heart: Are you guys ready to know what DH got me????? Let the pictures tell you the rest of my story....
    lvbox.JPG lvdustbag.JPG lvsaleyapm.JPG
  2. what a sweet hubby! love the saleya! it's on my long, long list too!
  3. Awhhhhh, you are one lucky girl! Your hubbie is sooo sweet. Congrats on your new Saleya. It's beautiful...:yes:
  4. I am sharing your excitement!!!!Congrats and hopefully your DH will get more attention from you from now onwards!!!
  5. aww thats so sweet. The Saleya is an adorable bag!! Your DH is awesome!
  6. Awww that's sooo sweet!! Its cute.:yes:
  7. Great bag, sweet hubby!! Congrats and enjoy!
  8. thats so cute! I had seen it being modeled before in the store by this lady who was pretty petite, and I thought it looked gorgeaus! great buy!
  9. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  10. Fantastic bag....
  11. That is so sweet! Congratultions on a great bag and a fabulous hubby!
  12. Very nice :biggrin: I've beent hinking aobut the saleya too since I've been here and you're swaying me, lol!
  13. AWWWW thats so sweet of him! Congrats!
  14. So, so pretty! Congratulations!
  15. Aww congratulations, I love the Saleya to. That's so sweet of your hubby.