Shoes DESPERATELY SEEKING? Post your HELP ME find requests here:

Looking for noir/black or the dark gunmetal color for the rockstud cage flats. 39.5

I looked in the typical places but haven't seen any available! Let me know if anyone has seen them recently. Thanks!

Looking these Caged Flats in 38 (this is Lovely24's Photo! - I LOVE them!) )
I would also be happy with Leopard Pony Hair Caged Flat / Black Trim if I can't find these.

Looking for the allover rockstuds high heel in size 36. Preown or new both are fine with me as long as the condition is not the worst. I am in USA.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    119.7 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: K21
hi everyone

Im new here and Im hunting the water green rockstud slingbacks

size 38

any leads would be appreciated

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4f/e3/70/4fe370384de633a7e9f9e8370f5536f7.jpg

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE!

I am desperately looking for valentino sea element knee high gladiators with the shells on the sides for my rehearsal dinner for my wedding.

Xxxxxxxxxxx I can't find them for sale anywhere and I'm turning to PF for help. if someone has these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please let me know, it honestly would make my life.

My rehearsal dinner isn't for a long while, but any info that could help me find these would make me so appreciative. I hope someone out there understands what it is like to get an idea in your head of what you'll wear, and do anything to make it reality. :biggrin:

Message me, reply, anything! Thank you loves!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been looking for these St. Tropez wedges for the longest time, but I cannot find them anywhere. Let me know if you see these in a size 36 in either the light tan color or brown color. Thanks!

Attachments

• _8505683.jpg
    _8505683.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 218