Shoes DESPERATELY SEEKING? Post your HELP ME find requests here:

I would LOVE LOVE to find a red valentino bow couture pump in kitten heel, red patent, size 40. This is my biggest regret in the shoe department, I loved them and didn't get them in time and now it is SOLD out everywhere...boooo :sad:

So any ideas is much appreciated!

I would LOVE LOVE to find a red valentino bow couture pump in kitten heel, red patent, size 40. This is my biggest regret in the shoe department, I loved them and didn't get them in time and now it is SOLD out everywhere...boooo :sad:

So any ideas is much appreciated!
Saw sz 40 in the higher heel on the nord rack thread in shopping sf for 299, but around two months ago.

Reactions: Tikocookie
Hi ladies, I know this is a long shot as they sold out a long time ago but I'm looking for the watercolour rockstud caged flats in a size 35. If you happen to see a pair pop up anywhere, please let me know!
BGS09S6_mu.jpg

Generous Purse forum Gods please help. I am a Canadian trying to buy the caged flats for my wedding. Valentino has these in stock in my size but they sell in USD and shipping to Canada will cost me $1700
Everyone else seems to be $1100 but I can't find a size 42/12!
Really need these gold in a 42.
https://www.valentino.com/ca/ballerina_cod11049192qp.html
11049192qp_14_n_f.jpg

Also shopping for particular colors of rockstuds is insane. Every distributor has a different name for the colors
Thank you!!!!