Desmo?

the swan

More bagz plz!!!
Sep 22, 2006
My sister in Italy and she told me that she will buy me Desmo handbag i know nothing about this brand, Any suggestions? Is the leather good? Any pics for it? :shrugs:

DESMO is excellent. Neiman Marcus and Saks used to sell their bags and I bought one for $710 a year ago - it is still absolutely perfect. Especially the quality is superb.I am sure you will love your new bag! Congrats!:flowers:

My sister in Italy and she told me that she will buy me Desmo handbag i know nothing about this brand, Any suggestions? Is the leather good? Any pics for it? :shrugs:

I like their bags too. I use to have a few before I started getting into the higher end bags. Great style and quality for the money.

Does anyone know how to find out more about Desmo bags sold at Neiman Marcus? I bought a secondhand bag and am having a hard time dating it. Pretty sure it is vintage.
Sara Lin acquired the rights to the once famous Florentine handbag brand, Desmo, in 2008, but it's gone by the wayside as she's worked on her own brand. So basically, they went belly-up in 2008, and as you've seen, they no longer even have a web site. Google Sara Lin and see if you can find contact info but I'm pretty sure you won't have much luck for her to tell you about your bag.

Here's another one about Desmo that should help with dating.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/desmo-bags-anyone.115368/

Reactions: Jen9663