designer exposure site - do they sell fakes?

I have many times in the past seen fake items on designerexposure (they had a store here in NZ and I saw fakes there too)! I could not believe they had such poor knowledge of their product....not impressed! After seeing the fakes I knew I could never buy off them! Shocking.

Definitely call your credit card company and report the transaction where you received counterfeit merchandise. It is a felony to sell counterfeit merchandise. They may also be able to tell you where the business needs to be reported, as well.

I've never heard of Designer Exposure, but I just looked at their website, and they are selling fakes. As others have said, you should call your credit card immediately and do a chargeback. Since selling counterfeit merchandise is a crime, Visa will refund your money.

I really don't know how they've been getting away with it for so long...they've been doing it for years. I sent them an angry email about their fakes 2-3 years ago. :sad: How embarrassing that she is from New Zealand!

they have had quite a good reputation, I have purchased vintage LV luggage, designer sunglasses, Chrome hearts jewelry,Christian Louboutins, all authentic and at prices that are unheard of, typically a good deal means a fake, but this was not the case with them until my most recent purchase. As far as what I spent and what I was supposed to get, would have been a dream come true, but I am not stupid and only dealt with them because I have a history with them. The vintage LV trunk I got was $700, appraised for over $8000.00 should have been too good to be true........sometimes you get exactly what you want and sometimes not. I think we are all guilty of taking risks when purchasing Vuitton items, new or used online, anywhere.