Denise Richards Thread

i really respect her for remembering that it's just a bag and sometimes, you just gotta sit it down where you are and play with your kids. ultimately, the bag is not the important thing in this pic. it's the child.

as far as her behavior w/ richie and heather, it does seem like denise is wrong in the situation, but there's so much about situations like that that we have no idea about, so i'll reserve my judgement and like her because she appears to be a dedicated mother.

Let's put the purse aside for a minute. She has on a coat and boots. Her kids are barefoot and no coats. It has to be cold sinplce the older daughter has on a sweater. Perhaps, the sandbox was not the best choice.

Now back to the purse. I'm sure she could have selected a bag that was not as high-end or even left the purse at home and put the essentials in a baby bag. But everytime you leave the house, it's a photo op - so you must look your best.

kiss.jpg

Denise Richards and a painfully sunburned Richie Sambora put on quite a show for the paparazzi yesterday when they were spotted frolicking on the shores of Maui on day two of their romantic Hawaiian vacation.

I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan, so whatever Richie does that makes him happy is just fine with me!

Richie has always been my fave:love: , but I really think he needs to start hitting the gym!