Denise Richards Thread

Yuk..that poor bag. Not a fan of hers at all, sorry. I hope those kids don't grow up thinking it's ok to have an affair with a close friend's (who was there to help her through the charlie fiasco) husband.

I'm not fan of hers, but I think she's real beauty...Her children look more like their father, and I don't find him attractive at all. Hopefully, girls will outgrow that and get mommy's look.

Dear Gold Hermés,
If you come to my house, I promise not to leave you on the ground. I will be a much better mommy than Denise!

On another note, I agree that it is one's prerogative how they want to treat their bags, and it is cool that she's in the dirt with her kids, and having fun. However, I don't even put my GAP/Target handbags in the dirt, and if I ever had such a gorgeous Birkin, I just couldn't bring myself to treat it this way. Ahhhh....cést la vie! :girlsigh:

Ugh yeah she's real beautiful inside and out especially when she backstabbed her best friend who was there to help her in her time of need:yucky: sorry, but I'm just not a fan of her's...

I agree. I kind of lost respect for her after that info came out. I know that sometimes news is not properly reported when it comes to celebrities, but somehow I suspect there is some truth to what is being said about her with that affair.

Dear Gold Hermés,
If you come to my house, I promise not to leave you on the ground. I will be a much better mommy than Denise!

On another note, I agree that it is one's prerogative how they want to treat their bags, and it is cool that she's in the dirt with her kids, and having fun. However, I don't even put my GAP/Target handbags in the dirt, and if I ever had such a gorgeous Birkin, I just couldn't bring myself to treat it this way. Ahhhh....cést la vie! :girlsigh:

I agree. In fact, I wouldn't put ANY bag in the dirt.

Anyway, I don't think putting her birkin near the sandpile like that is a demonstration that her kids come first (of course we all know her kids are more important thatn a bag). I think it is a demonstration of the fact that celebrities treat their expensive possessions any old way because they can afford to replace them a great deal quicker than the average person.