Date code for Roxbury Drive ?

Why can't you exchange it in Seattle?
I bought it in OR (3 hrs away) Me and my friends decided to take a road trip today to check out the LV store and the Lv counter at SAKS plus OR does not have sales tax so it's a savings of about close to $91.00 for the bag:yes: ..and I think that Seattle might charge me for the sales tax even if it's an even exchange plus they only had one in the store when I called and checked which means it's the display one,

if it's only an exchange i don't think they will charge you tax for it.
I remember from a previous post from someone who bought a wallet somewhere and returned it in OR that she got full credit for everything including the tax that she paid on another state which leads me to believe that if they can credit you for it, they can also charge you for it if it was bought in a state that has no tax :shrugs:
plus Seattle has only the display one and I want a new one for myself (I want to use this purse for a company event on Friday:supacool: )

I finally went to the LV store in Seattle and my SA advised to exchange the my Roxbury Drive Noisette to the Perle one. He stated the Noisette looks kind like old lady bag, he just did an even exchange so no tax involved. (Isn't he great ?):wlae: He also showed me the date code. It's actually not on the leather tab but actually imprinted in the inside of the patch pocket. Mine was made in Spain December of 2006.
And I was also going to buy my very first cles but he convinced me to get the Pochette instead in Mono :yahoo: He also gave me a new catalog with all the new items in Pomme(i think it's the valentine's day catalog:confused1: ) and also put my receipt it that holder that shows the vernis items...I know I haven't posted pics yet but I will soon.....