Date code for Roxbury Drive ?

1. My friends and I took a road trip to Portland OR to visit the LV store and the LV counter at Saks and got myself a treat:yes: ...Roxbury Drive in Noisette, it was nice to buy something w/o the extra sales tax that we have here in Seattle....it was made in Spain however can't seem to locate the date code:confused1: ..please help...I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to download it in my computer.....

2. Its in the corner of the inside pocket.

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see the modelling pics! :flowers:

4. You mean the inside of the patch pocket because I did look in there and it;s not there :confused1:

5. Hmmm... it's usually inside the pocket... on a leather piece? Try feeling on the sides of the pocket for a piece of leather?

6. Do you mean like inside my Poppincourt Haut and Alma....

7. It's sewn on the inside of the left-sided patch pocket. I can show you a photo of it, if you can't find yours.

8. I looked inside the patch pocket and there's nothing there:shrugs: If you don't mind taking a photo....

9. these datecodes are so tricky to find! why is it so?

10. That's odd. It's hard to miss. It's a small leather tab.

11. there's nothing inside the patch pocket at all.:shrugs: .does that mean that it's defective ?..I hate to go back to OR for that (3 hr drive) and if I go to the Seattle Store, I will probably need to pay for the tax to exchange it if it's a defect ....inside the patch pocket are the lv card, the item identofation card and the liitle booklet of vernis info and care instructions...nothing else...

12. Well decide how important it really is to you, I guess. If you plan to sell it someday, you'll definitely need to have it there. If you plan to keep it forever, maybe it's not so important...

13. Here you go. It's quite difficult to take a shot of it up close. But just wanted to show you where it is.

rox_tab.jpg
  14. bretiny:

Thank you for taking a picture, I know it's hard to, I just tried taking one of mine and it's hard to pry open the pocket on one hand and then take a picture on the other...

jane:

I guess I just have to really decide how to go about it...I really want the date code in there.:crybaby: .it's part of the whole LV thing for me just like the box, dustbag, the LV card and the item identification thing....
    but is that really considered a defect ? I thought that everything gets inspected good....not having a date code tab at all, I only have 4 LV's so far and it's never happened at all...anybody had the same thing happen to them ?:hysteric:

15. Why can't you exchange it in Seattle?