Damier Azur Speedy 25 or Coach Legacy Satchel in Pond???

Obviously the majority will side with the speedy because this is the lv forum. If you get the speedy, you could tide yourself over with their pond wristlet, which is 98 + tax. Best of both worlds? I think they are two very different bags, so it depends on your personal style. I'm craving one in the new brown leather though, and the mini pochette in azur, so again is all about what you like best! I never carried the azur speedy, but I know the satchel is pretty heavy.

I tried the Legacy satchel another day and it was very heavy. If you want a handheld bag, the Azur speedy will be better choice. :yes:

the pic of the Legacy pond satchel
10330_B4PD-1_d2.jpg

This is a little ironic because when I first joined this forum I asked the very same question-and it was the same Coach Satchel but in the whiskey color. Guess what I bought....the SPEEDY!! No regrets whatsoever!!! Best part, the bag itself is light as a feather-the stuff I have in it is another story-but if the Coach is heavy when empty what will it be like when it's full? Did you ask this question on the Coach forum just to see what answer you will get?? Good luck with your decision!! :smile:

although i love the look of the coach satchel it IS VERY HEAVy!!! Azur is something i think you will enjoy more. it will change (patina) over time. its like watching your baby get older and wiser. another vote for azur

Yup thats my only drawback, when I tried the whiskey, it was heavy empty, and I'm not a fan of hand held bags really, so a heavy hand held bag? So it depends, I'll give it another shot when brown comes out, but if you are going to use it every day, and carry more then the essentials, stick with azur.

This is a little ironic because when I first joined this forum I asked the very same question-and it was the same Coach Satchel but in the whiskey color. Guess what I bought....the SPEEDY!! No regrets whatsoever!!! Best part, the bag itself is light as a feather-the stuff I have in it is another story-but if the Coach is heavy when empty what will it be like when it's full? Did you ask this question on the Coach forum just to see what answer you will get?? Good luck with your decision!! :smile:

Ooh, I remember that thread!