Damier Azur Speedy 25 or Coach Legacy Satchel in Pond???

1. :shrugs: I cant decide what I would rather get for spring. I love the look of the damier Azur, but Ifell in love with that new color from Coach. I cant decide which one I want!! I cant really afford to buy 2 new light blue bags. I cant choose I might go with Coach though just cause it seems easier...with the waitlist and all. I like them both equally but they are 2 totally different looks.
  2. Damier Azur anytime. You are in the LV forum.
  3. I know. I just CANT MAKE UP MY MIND!!!!!!!I know it makes more sense to get the azur, and the speedy is a much cleaner, more classic look. Ishoud definately just get that.
  4. You can't go wrong with any Speedy from LV. Many years of enjoyment!
  5. Azur!! :graucho:

6. The Speedy hands down. It will never ever go out of style.
  7. I feel your pain LOL Both bags are beautiful, it is true the speedy is classic but that pond color from coach is to die for!!! I love the legacy line!
  8. You're in the LV forum, so u know the answer you're going to get. I like both coach and lv, but i'm going with lv for this one. I think the speedy has more staying power and resale value.
  9. 100% azur speedy.
  10. :graucho: ;) :heart: :sweatdrop:
  11. DITTO!
  12. DUH, no brainer, Azur.......

I'm thinking in the LV area, that is all the answers you are gonna get...:graucho: :graucho:
  13. ;) :graucho:
  14. azur speedy 25! i just got mine over the weekend and i :heart: this bag!
  15. I got my Azur speedy and I wanted a Legacy shoulder bag in white, so I say try to get both:graucho: