Curious how everyone found TPF

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was just wondering how everyone happened to find The Purse Forum? I just love it here and figured it would be interesting to find out how we all came to the same place.

I personally was looking up some info on the web about handbags via Goggle and it linked me with the site and I have never left.

Thanks for all the hard work Vlad and Megs:tup:

I used to belong to LVLU (before it died) and am a moderator over on handbag community on LJ. I found the community through posts on LVLU and on the handbag community I help run

First I found it because I was googling for the Chloe Paddington....but I didnt really pay much attention to it....then I found it again because I was googling for the perfect mascara....

I was searching on google for ways to identify fake Miu Miu bags and came across this forum, so I signed up!

It's the best thing you can do if you don't want to end up with a knockoff from ebay!

:tpfrox:

I was googling a website that had great prices on Prada bags. The little voice inside my head was screaming fake but that little kernel of hope sent me to google. TPF popped up telling me, yes dumb dumb, of course it's fake.:P I am grateful to that stupid fake site though because it lead me here!:tup: