Curious how everyone found TPF

I awoke from a nap one afternoon and saw a curious white rabbit staring at me from my window. As I got up he scurried away but suddenly stopped in his tracks and looked back at me as if he wanted me to follow him. I put on my flip flops and wandered after him, all the time still feeling a bit drowzy, and wondering how my backyard grew into such a long long stretch of land. My strides were long but I moved at a snails pace. At the base of a tree that didn't exist in the far corner of the yard, was a very large, very dark hole in which the rabbit (who was now a checkered blue) scampered into ever so quickly that a vacuum seemed to suck me in all at once along with him. Down and down I fell into this endless pit all the while flowers and kitties with faces of old grammar school teachers flew by. I landed with a loud thud and as I looked up wiping my eyes, the rabbit who now donned a top hat and spectacles pointed and giggled at me, checked his pocket watch and exclaimed, "oh my, I'm late. toodles!" He hopped off quickly to what I can only presume was a previous appointment. A doormouse came out from under a rock, shook his head at me and said, "you really shouldn't nap after pepperoni pizza". I awoke under a pile of handbags that must have come tumbling down onto me as I was cleaning my closet. It was then that I discovered TPF.

Me too! The exact same scenerio. :nuts: