Creating My Couture Loft Closet

Wow amazing closet. Love it. What a unique idea to turn a loft space into a closet!!! I love how you made everything like a boutique display. I would love to have that, but I am such a messy person I would never put things back the way they were lol

Wow amazing closet. Love it. What a unique idea to turn a loft space into a closet!!! I love how you made everything like a boutique display. I would love to have that, but I am such a messy person I would never put things back the way they were lol

Thank you so much. It is true that with the glass doors things need to be put away and organized neatly. I don't mind though since I am able to see what I have and I tend to be somewhat meticulous when it comes to my things.

Wow, it's absolutely perfect. U did capture the boutique essence. That's exactly what I think of when I see it in the background of your new louboutins and to read and see the journey is amazing!! I could spend all day in mine an its nothing compared to this. The bed iPad and Bose system was the icing on the delicious cake u created here!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh and the kitties checking everything out making sure it's in order. They know momma best!! Thanks for sharing your thread with me. I loved it Meg!! I love your style as well. Gorgeous!!
Crystal.

Wow, it's absolutely perfect. U did capture the boutique essence. That's exactly what I think of when I see it in the background of your new louboutins and to read and see the journey is amazing!! I could spend all day in mine an its nothing compared to this. The bed iPad and Bose system was the icing on the delicious cake u created here!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhhh and the kitties checking everything out making sure it's in order. They know momma best!! Thanks for sharing your thread with me. I loved it Meg!! I love your style as well. Gorgeous!!
Crystal.

Thank you so much Crystal. You are always so kind.

I missed out BIG on this thread Megs!!!! Sorry for replying so late... but wow! What an amazing transformation!!!!! I didn't really get how the bathroom was like before though. So it was ++20 foot high in the bathroom to begin with and you wanted to make use of that space on top? Then is the rest of your home 20 foot high as well?!??! :nuts:

I missed out BIG on this thread Megs!!!! Sorry for replying so late... but wow! What an amazing transformation!!!!! I didn't really get how the bathroom was like before though. So it was ++20 foot high in the bathroom to begin with and you wanted to make use of that space on top? Then is the rest of your home 20 foot high as well?!??! :nuts:
Thanks CEC, yes the bathroom had almost 20 foot ceilings and the majority of my house has really high vaulted ceilings as well. I knew it could be put to much better use, namely shoe storage. :biggrin:

Meg, thanks for sending me the link to this thread. I'll give you props, Girl!! You did an amazing job designing this & your closet looks fabulous! I'm impressed with all the aspects of it. I would never leave! LOL