Crappy Authentic eBay Finds!

I just want to say it's EXTREMELY disappointing to watch a reasonably priced auction for an inferno campeggio, just to see an ebay seller muscle their way in and try to win the auction when you just KNOW they are going to turn around and post it themselves for double what it's going for. I hope someone else gets it and not the seller who shall remain nameless (though everyone should know who I am talking about for their ridiculous pricing.)

I actually won that auction! :yahoo: I did see that seller bidding though and it made me mad because she would just turn around and sell it fir $350 or something. :tdown:

Jigga-WHAT?? Wow, I won a Foresta Zucca off ebay this weekend for $197 incl. shipping (thanks, angelic*ruin! :yahoo:) and I know that there was a foresta Gioco that went for $157.50 or something like that. If you're patient, you can find good deals!!!

Ahh so you're the one that outbid me!! :cursing: hehe, just kidding. If I'd won that auction I wouldn't have been able to get my Paradiso Ciao Ciao.

I just want to say it's EXTREMELY disappointing to watch a reasonably priced auction for an inferno campeggio, just to see an ebay seller muscle their way in and try to win the auction when you just KNOW they are going to turn around and post it themselves for double what it's going for. I hope someone else gets it and not the seller who shall remain nameless.)
hmm..and doing that for tan pg items that have been up recently. :whistle:

Here's an even better bargain. A Foresta Ciao for $397.95! And isn't this seller on the LJ naughty list?http://item.express.ebay.com/NWT-LE...0QQitemZ300146919593QQihZ020QQcmdZExpressItem
I was going to post about that one too. Seriously, $400???? For such a small bag???

Seriously, $400???? For such a small bag???

I think you'd be better off laminating some $100 bills and making a bag out of that.

kkiimm-sorry to have outbid you on the zucca, but it sounds like it worked for both of us... except now I think I should sell my Pirata zucca because I don't need 2 of 'em (at least my bank account doesn't need 2 of them!)

I think you'd be better off laminating some $100 bills and making a bag out of that.

kkiimm-sorry to have outbid you on the zucca, but it sounds like it worked for both of us... except now I think I should sell my Pirata zucca because I don't need 2 of 'em (at least my bank account doesn't need 2 of them!)

lol you are so funny :biggrin:

hehe yea i was freaking out a bit 'cause it looked like i was about to win.. of course got outbid at the last minute, so figured it wasn't meant to be. :smile: i hope you enjoy it! i already got a foresta bella earlier this week so obtaining 2 forestas would've been too much!