Crappy Authentic eBay Finds!

I'd have to say that a LOT of all Denaros I've seen have roughly the same front & back. IDK, maybe the people in the factories making them think it's more desirable for the sides to match.

:cursing: I hate it when stuff is the same on both sides!! :yucky: Tokis are a little expensive to get half the amount of cuteness for the same price!! But if you adore the that part of the print, or if you get a pretty good deal in price, it makes sense. Plus, I think some Toki addicts like having the same placement on both sides. I see Denaros and bags ALL the time on eBay that are the same on both sides.

Ha Ha, my AS Denaro is identical on both sides!!:nuts:

I found that both Citta Rosas Bambinones I wanted had the same problem - almost identical placements. The Spiagglia Bambinone that I ended up getting however had two adorable placements.

I just want to say it's EXTREMELY disappointing to watch a reasonably priced auction for an inferno campeggio, just to see an ebay seller muscle their way in and try to win the auction when you just KNOW they are going to turn around and post it themselves for double what it's going for. I hope someone else gets it and not the seller who shall remain nameless (though everyone should know who I am talking about for their ridiculous pricing.)

I found that both Citta Rosas Bambinones I wanted had the same problem - almost identical placements. The Spiagglia Bambinone that I ended up getting however had two adorable placements.

thats how my Spiagglia BV is like that, pretty much the same placement, but for me its not a bad thing, i have the ultra cute beach seen on one side the placement is slightly lower then on the other side so i have a better view of sandy and bastardino playing fetch :supacool: