Comments about your H

^^^ Funny you should say that, the only time anyone has commented on my bag is when I have had my Chanel reissue with me. It is 'under the radar' though with no big CCs on it.

I usually get only compliments on my scarves because I have a lot of rare designs

I am usually uncomfortable when people compliment me on my bag, they usually just do so because they recognize that its a H and frankly, I find some of the attention very strange. Like one time, I left the Madison Ave store and found out that some chick had followed me for several blocks up Park Ave to ask where I got my birkin. From the store that I just came from and that she followed me out of, duh!

Or the time when I was doing some shopping at H and the assist. manager was taking a birkin order from 3 ladies. She was showing them a birkin from the repair dept and one of the ladies noticed my birkin 35. She asked me what size it was? I replied -- 35cm. She then said to me: "Place your birkin on the counter and let me look at it." I politely declined even though I thought that was a little rude.

Dear Ms. Rose:

I think majority of the population in LA dominated by the AD, so even w/o big CC or LV, on the bag itself, people will recognize it....

It is a mix feeling for me because it would be WONDERFUL if someone can command on my H bag, but on the otherhand, I don't have to worry about robbers or pick-pockets as much.....

Dear Ms. Seton:

GOOD FOR YOU!!! No one should DEMAND or INSTRUCT you like that!!!

I can totally relate about under the radar which is why even if I crave for exotic but is VERY hesitate to take the plunge...

Just less than 3 weeks ago, A co-worker commented on my Rouge Garance Evelyne Bag...

Co-Worker : "I LOVE your....TOMMY HILFIGER BAG...Is that a GIFT with purchase" :wtf:

Me: Smiling.....and politely said, "No, It's not Tommy Hilfiger...It's Hermes"

Co-Worker : What? Herpes?

Me: Never Mind.

We then moved on and continued with our duties!

So far, My fabulous SA are the only one who excitingly LOVED the Evelyne on me. I always carry it with PRIDE!!

I always get compliments on the enamel bracelets.

I have gotten a couple comment on bags (nice bag...thanks).

I got a great compliment on my CDC at sephora, the SA at checkout said it was great, I said thanks. she said is it Hermes, and I said "yes, I couldnt help myself" (which is true), and she said, "dont be embarrassed, it is fabulous and you deserve it..."

I thought that was very nice of her to say, I guess I was sending out a vibe like I needed validating or something.....

Just less than 3 weeks ago, A co-worker commented on my Rouge Garance Evelyne Bag...

Co-Worker : "I LOVE your....TOMMY HILFIGER BAG...Is that a GIFT with purchase" :wtf:

Me: Smiling.....and politely said, "No, It's not Tommy Hilfiger...It's Hermes"

Co-Worker : What? Herpes?

Me: Never Mind.

We then moved on and continued with our duties!

So far, My fabulous SA are the only one who excitingly LOVED the Evelyne on me. I always carry it with PRIDE!!

LMAO!!:roflmfao:

A couple of compliments from friends on my bags and pendants, my Kelly and Picotin so far, Bolide has attracted no attention from anyone, lol.

From strangers, a couple of scarves and my double tour Kelly watch, my huge silver chain d'ancre napkin ring, worn as a pendant.

I wore my Kelly to work (temping admin for 2 weeks) for a few days and got no comments, the next day it looked like rain so I took my Mulberry Bayswater and that got complimented!

H is very rare in my parts so I am the one that has complimented - a lady carrying an etoupe JPG Birkin at our local airport, I said 'what a beautiful bag' as I didn't want to frighten her by identifying it straight away. She was so pleased and we had a chat and turns out we share the same SA, her DH loves H too and was very pleased that I had praised the bag as it was his choice and gift to his wife.

Yes I've had compliments...from the SA at Starbucks to the jewelry SA! The gal in the jewelry store was intrigued and in awe as she had never seen a kelly IRL - she loved it! Another person thought my bolide was a D&B!

Oh and now that I think about it, my CDC bracelet also gets the most compliments! From the dealer in LV, the waitstaff at a restaurant, to relatives...truly interesting!!