Come Share your June 2012 Mid Year Sale Purchases

Hello cheekflicks! Bought those at NAC, it was placed with the Aloha Sandals (not on sale) on the bottom shelf, so I think shoppers might miss them if they weren't searching hard. I think we bought them in a 37. Am attaching the bar code from the box, maybe this will help!

ForumRunner_20120615_120827.png

hananiki said:
Onto the shoes (50% off in Singapore)!

Black sandals were SGD506.
Yellow and black slings were SGD845.
White and black pumps were SGD795.
Floral flats were SGD745.

Congrats, hananiki on your lovely loots! I didnt expect there is still alot of stock today.. I was eyeing that flora flats in size 38 yesterday..My sa is trying to see whether can get me one from nac which i doubted :sad: keep my fingers crossed!

Young mama said:
Hi JDN,

May I ask for how much did you get it for the sneaker, did you get it on sale? if so, where did you get it from?

Many thanks!

Can't remember the exact price, but after tax, the total was slightly over $500 usd

peironglow said:
I see.. Well, you get yourself a good deal :smile: congrats!

Yup i got it from mbs.. I reached about 11am this morning.. Actually i wanted this pair below .. This was my first choice but too bad, do not have my size :sad: if not, i will walk away 2 pairs..

So sweet!

My SA was in afternoon shift, so i went over to NAC first at around 12pm and scored 2 pairs.Then went over to MBS and scored another pair. Having problem uploading the photos...