Coach RAOK Reveal!!!!

I love all your new stuff Krispin.
I have got to order some stuff from them.
I have heard just to many good things about Lush from you ladies.
If you have sensitive skin can you use most of there stuff?

I love all your new stuff Krispin.
I have got to order some stuff from them.
I have heard just to many good things about Lush from you ladies.
If you have sensitive skin can you use most of there stuff?

Lush is PERFECT for sensitive skin, check out the ingredients on the website it's pretty much all natural ingredients!

Okay, Lush review!

Coal Face soap, interesting smell, kinda smoky, but clean smelling if that makes sense. The foam actually starts off dark. It doesn't dry out your face which is nice, its a good mild soap. I would buy this again. I used with my Angles on Bare Skin exfoliater/cleanser (also from Lush) and it made for a nice combo.

I followed it up with the tea tree water. Very light and refreshing, love the small purse size spray. Will definitely get this again, and use the purse size spray in my purse for those times when I need a bit of moisture or freshening up.

The enzymion moisturizer is very nice. It has a lemony clean scent. I wish it had an SPF, but if I am wearing my Bare Escentuals I should be okay, but I am very fair so like the added protection of an SPF. It's also very light so I have been using it before I go to bed. The only downfall for this for me is that since I have the acrylic nails, and this is in a "tub," it's harder for me to get to (I hate it under my fingernails). Will have to use a little spatula or something. Also, it's one of the more pricey things at Lush ($34.95). But the light texture makes it very nice for summer wear.

HTH!

Hey ladies! I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'd really really really really like to know who my buddy ended up being! I want to be able to thank the right person for everything wonderful that she did for me.

So if it was you, please step forward so I can give you the great big thanks you deserve!!!:yes:

Hey ladies! I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'd really really really really like to know who my buddy ended up being! I want to be able to thank the right person for everything wonderful that she did for me.

So if it was you, please step forward so I can give you the great big thanks you deserve!!!:yes:

I have given up, I think you should do the same:tdown:If we don't know by now we will not find out:nogood:

I'll just post this here, since it turned into a sorta free-for-all post. :yes:

I'm leaving for Ft. Lauderdale tonight at midnight, and I am not sure I am going to be able to pop in here before then...lots of last minute things to do...can I just say, it's sooo hard to choose what purses to bring on such a trip! I narrowed it down to my Coach large Sig Stripe tote, black leather swingpack, black Zoe clutch, AND a LV Petit Noe, Speedy, Denim Baggy and Pochette! Seriously. LOL. I can't help that I need to coordinate!

Anyhows....I will have internet access since I will be staying with friends, and they are gonna indulge me by taking me to the Sawgrass Mills outlets, as well as some shops in Bal Harbor.

And who knows perhaps I will do some shopping for my new to be determined RAOK buddy! :graucho: