Coach RAOK Reveal!!!!

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
I email swanky to get this stickied, so please post your RAOK reveals here from now on!!

---

Use this thread to post what your lovely RAOK buddy sends you! If you've already posted pictures in your own thread, please repost here to keep everything together!

Also, Thank you again to kallison :graucho: for setting this up! :smile:

:party:

great! here's a repost of what i got from my lovely raok buddy on friday, 2/23:

omg, i'm an idiot! i went downstairs right after posting in this thread and found a package from my raok buddy! :yahoo:

DSC01103.jpg

(sorry, i tried to re-tie it for the pic and i suck at tying bows!)

DSC01104.jpg

it's a cute little trinket box! my yurman ring fits PERFECTLY in it!

DSC01105.jpg

thank you so much, whoever you are! (i'm dying to find out!) :yes: i had a rough week and this totally cheered me up. :heart:

I email swanky to get this stickied, so please post your RAOK reveals here from now on!!

---

Use this thread to post what your lovely RAOK buddy sends you! If you've already posted pictures in your own thread, please repost here to keep everything together!

I recieved you PM and stuck this for you.

---

what is RAOK? Sorry for the new girl! :smile:

I don't have pics, but as I stated in the earlier thread, my RAOK buddy got me a $15.00 giftcard to STARBUCKS!! I went yesterday and got myself a Venti Iced White Choc. Mocha and it was yummy!!! Thanks again to my buddy!!!

---

Thanks sprinkles - xxoo & pinches to you !

oh yeah, thanks again to kallison for being raok queen and setting it all up, and sprinkles for getting this stickied!

my buddy may have something nice coming her way... :graucho: