Coach Fourth of July Sale

So, does anyone know when they will start?

I was just at the Edinburgh, IN outlet yesterday and the SAs there acted like they had no idea what I was talking about! So one of them made a few calls and then told me they had no idea what or how much they would get but thought that it would not be as good as it was last year. :sad: She said they looked to get everything out and the sale to start on July 5th. I've been to that store dozens of times but this time was weird.... the selection was horrible, nothing on great sale (though they did have some of the straw bags - though I wasn't feeling those) and the SAs were NOT very helpful at all. Just thought I would pass this on!

~Ashley

Oh, I hope we can get some more information on dates! I'd love to make a trip up to the outlets in Grove City! I bet I could drag a friend or two along! :smile:

Amy

Their sales usually start on Thur so it could start on Thur or Fri. At my stores, the Memorial Day Sale didn't start at Lancaster on Thur morning although all the SAs at Reading said that all they had to do was get their voice mail. So either Thur or Fri. Gals here say it starts before. My guess is that with the 4th being mid-week you will see the stores putting out sales stock daily.

Their sales usually start on Thur so it could start on Thur or Fri. At my stores, the Memorial Day Sale didn't start at Lancaster on Thur morning although all the SAs at Reading said that all they had to do was get their voice mail. So either Thur or Fri. Gals here say it starts before. My guess is that with the 4th being mid-week you will see the stores putting out sales stock daily.

I'm going to grove city this Saturday. Hopefully they have lots of sale.

castle rock, co outlets day the friday before the 4th, i have class that morning so trying to decide what to do. do you think the lines will be crazy at opening or should i wait until after class @ 2??

I just called my SA and they said the new floor set at the outlet will be out on the 25th!

As to when special markdowns for the 4th sale will be, she says that they won't really let know until its closer to the weekend.

SO I'm going to call her next week and see if she has more details on the start day.

I'll be going on the Friday before the 4th.

That's what I did for the Memorial Day sale.

That way I skip the weekend craziness and get to pick from decent stock!