Coach Fourth of July Sale

Outlet Sale- I can tell you the sales start Thur. Now for Memorial Day, one of the stores I went to did not have their sale up yet on Thur. The other one did. The SA at the second store said the mgr at the first store must not have played their message yet.

OK, so the 4th is on a Wednesday...so will the sale start the Thursday before? That would be June 28th...

Oh my! I will contact the two Outlets, here in Orlando and post more info for the forum.

Gulp.. there are two outlets in Orlando?! Why didn't know that?!

I know about the one near Dixie Stampede (I think that's the name) where's the other one? And which one in your opinion is better? There's no way I'll be able to convince Hubby that I need to go to both while there in a few weeks.. Unless there are Disney Outlets near both?! Hmmmmm....:supacool:

Disney outlets are near both! At the Premium Outlets (the better complex, IMO) it's on the other side of the food court from Coach. In the Prime Outlets, it's in the same area, but a different building. The designer outlets are together, the Disney one is in an inside type mall.

Disney outlets are near both! At the Premium Outlets (the better complex, IMO) it's on the other side of the food court from Coach. In the Prime Outlets, it's in the same area, but a different building. The designer outlets are together, the Disney one is in an inside type mall.

Ahh gotcha... Isn't the one at Prime across the street from the building with the Disney Outlet?

I've been to both complexes & agree that Premium is better.

I am anxiously waiting for the sale!!!

There were such good deals on Memorial day that I can't wait to see what they have in July.

My SA told me that if you are lucky you can even get Coach bags for $35-$40!!!!!!! OMG :yahoo:

Gulp.. there are two outlets in Orlando?! Why didn't know that?!

I know about the one near Dixie Stampede (I think that's the name) where's the other one? And which one in your opinion is better? There's no way I'll be able to convince Hubby that I need to go to both while there in a few weeks.. Unless there are Disney Outlets near both?! Hmmmmm....:supacool:

they are at both ends of International Drive!

Thanks for all the great sale info posted here! Can't wait for the 4th sale. The Carlsbad CA outlet website just posted this (not sure if that's the Coach sale dates):

July 4th Summer Sale
June 29 - July 4
Don't miss the annual July 4th Summer Sale at Chelsea Premium Outlets. You'll enjoy extra discounts on top of our everyday savings of 25%-65%.