Coach Fall 2014 preview soon?

It was a great collection! I saw it last night and thought wow! It definitely made blogging about it super easy, ha ha! The shearling jacket was beautiful!

after seeing the mannequin displays i think the clothes and bags look so much better! I was totally turned off by the runway presentations! Any age could wear those coats!
I always wonder why designers dress their models in clothes too big and ill fitting to showcase their designs! And seriously--those poor models----

+1

Wow, Coach just posted some pics. on Facebook of the Fall 2014 line, and they are getting reemed with negative comments...everyone's commenting on how anorexic/addicted/sallow/eyebrowless the models look, and everyone says it is a horrible campaign....On top of that, people were postingthat Coach was deleting all the negative comments, guess they couldn't handle the criticism.....

Wow, Coach just posted some pics. on Facebook of the Fall 2014 line, and they are getting reemed with negative comments...everyone's commenting on how anorexic/addicted/sallow/eyebrowless the models look, and everyone says it is a horrible campaign....On top of that, people were postingthat Coach was deleting all the negative comments, guess they couldn't handle the criticism.....

There must be one official set of "looks" released from the show...because these are the same pictures that are posted everywhere.

Wow - the comments are very negative.....