Coach deals in southern california!

I'm wondering as well. Per my local Coach outlet, they're priced at around $207 after the add'l 20%. That's about $70 less than what I paid for when I ordered mine a few weeks ago from the Coach retail store, using the PCE discount. BTW, the Coach Babs (metallic) flats in bronze coordiate nicely with both the gold Studded Gallery Tote and the striped Legacy Tote. The Babs flats were priced at onlly $69 after the PCE disocunt but they're only available through a Coach retail store.

WOW i totally didnt even realize this bag had been removed from the coach website. I really love this bag in the chocolate color. Thats kind of weird, since they had only arrived in the boutiques about a month or two ago if Im not mistaken. Im going to my "local" outlet tomorrow but Im sure they wont have it- they arent a sig outlet and rarely have sig items (Especially something that good!). I guess its time to start looking on ebay! Thanks for pointing out that they had moved on from the retail stores! I hope you can locate one and save yourself that $70- that would certainly be nice to put toward another bag or some shoes!

The signature Studded Gallery Tote is style #11505. For the gold, the color combo is listed as Brass/Gold. I was able to locate a gold one last night at one of the local Coach outlets and the SA is holding it for me until Saturday. I'd recommend that you call your local Coach outlet and have them run a check through their (computerized) tracking system for the tote. If your outlet doesn't have it in stock, they should be able to locate it for you at another outlet and arrange to have it shipped out.

WOW i totally didnt even realize this bag had been removed from the coach website. I really love this bag in the chocolate color. Thats kind of weird, since they had only arrived in the boutiques about a month or two ago if Im not mistaken. Im going to my "local" outlet tomorrow but Im sure they wont have it- they arent a sig outlet and rarely have sig items (Especially something that good!). I guess its time to start looking on ebay! Thanks for pointing out that they had moved on from the retail stores! I hope you can locate one and save yourself that $70- that would certainly be nice to put toward another bag or some shoes!

My local Coach outlet received a shipment of the signature Studded Gallery totes yesterday in both the gold and chocolate colors. However, by the time that I called last night, most of the totes had already been spoken for. I saw the totes disappear from the Coach web site last week and was also wondering if they were being transferred to the outlets. The same thing happened a few months ago with the signature Ergo hobo and totes. I'd purchased a signature Ergo hobo from the Coach retail store only to find out that about 2 weeks later, both of the bags were now available at the outlets. Since the hobo was still brand new (with tags), I was able to return it at my local outlet and actually ended up purchasing the tote instead and still got a savings of about $105.

The striped Legacy tote (style 11126) has also started to show up at the outlets, priced at around $269. As of yesterday though, the Legacy tote was still listed on the Coach web site. I'm keeping my Legacy tote though since after the PCE discount, it was priced at $230, which is still a better deal than the outlet price. I wonder which other Coach retail bags will soon be heading to the outlets? Also, I'd be thrilled if the outlets started carrying the clearance priced shoes/boots but per my outlet SA, that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

Ok ladies- I live in NY but I can still give some info. I went to my "local" outlet today and they had some AMAZING stuff (shockingly, since this outlet is not sig and almost never has anything good!) I the studded gallery tote in chocolate & black (i couldnt decide! :P), each was $207.99 plus tax (b/c they were an additional 20% off). I also got the bleecker sig small flap hobo for $96!!! AND the bleecker signature compact clutch in black (the one thats still on the website!!!) for $111 from $198. I couldnt believe they had such good stuff! They also had some heritage totes, the bleecker sig checkbook wallet, a chelsea small hobo, lots of hamptons mini skinneys and sig french purses. It was great!

Ok ladies- I live in NY but I can still give some info. I went to my "local" outlet today and they had some AMAZING stuff (shockingly, since this outlet is not sig and almost never has anything good!) I the studded gallery tote in chocolate & black (i couldnt decide! :P), each was $207.99 plus tax (b/c they were an additional 20% off). I also got the bleecker sig small flap hobo for $96!!! AND the bleecker signature compact clutch in black (the one thats still on the website!!!) for $111 from $198. I couldnt believe they had such good stuff! They also had some heritage totes, the bleecker sig checkbook wallet, a chelsea small hobo, lots of hamptons mini skinneys and sig french purses. It was great!

WooHoo... you found the sigature Studded Gallery totes!! What great Coach deals at your outlet. Congratulations! Enjoy all of your new Coach goodies. After this weekend, no more Coach goodies for me, well at least not until early Feb./my b-day :P

Good luck! They're out there! I was the FIRST one in the store so that might be a good tip. Im not sure if I got the good stuff because I was there early or because it was just a lucky day. Hope you find it!

Really, I thought outlets don't do phone orders??:shrugs:

Actually, you'd need to stop by your local Coach outlet and ask them to locate the item for you at another outlet (if your outlet doesn't carry the item). Once the item has been located at the other outlet, your outlet will fax over an order form which contains your contact, billing, and credit card information over to the other outlet so that they can do the charge send for your item. There's usually a $10 shipping fee that you'd be responsible for. I've had items sent to me from outlets in TX and Southern CA.