Coach deals in southern california!

At the Las Americas outlet in san ysidro I saw a medium leather carly and ergo totes in camel. I also saw the sash belt going for 79.99 and i think it was a extra 30% off. I was going to get it with PCE and luckily my family talked me out of it because it still would've been a expensive price compared to the outlet sale. I also found a khaki/mahogany ergo hobo and snatched it up. It was the only one i saw. But you could check to see if they got more. It might have been a return because I didn't see the factory price printed on the tag. Anyway check them out if you can.

At the Las Americas outlet in san ysidro I saw a medium leather carly and ergo totes in camel. I also saw the sash belt going for 79.99 and i think it was a extra 30% off. I was going to get it with PCE and luckily my family talked me out of it because it still would've been a expensive price compared to the outlet sale. I also found a khaki/mahogany ergo hobo and snatched it up. It was the only one i saw. But you could check to see if they got more. It might have been a return because I didn't see the factory price printed on the tag. Anyway check them out if you can.

That store always gets great bags! I just wish it wasn't so far for me to get to (I'm in LA).

Saks Off 5th at the Block in Orange has a bunch of Coach bags:

ONE small signature stripe tote in Khaki/Parchment, Mineral Chelsea Hobo and Satchel, TONS Of Chelsea Hobo, Satchels in Black and Brown Leather (pebbled), Totes in Blue Optic and Hobos in Khaki Optic. Also had a few wallets in Khaki Optic and brown or black leather, a few skinnies, and Black Sig Ergo Totes (two) and hobos (about 8).

I'm actually headed there tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out and let you know.

I went to Nordstrom Rack & Loehmann's today (San Diego). Loehmann's had some green suede hobos, but a lot of the suede was really worn (e.g., had been rubbed against, etc). Not a lot of Coach at the Rack either. There were two Legacy pieces (I think it was the shoulder flap. Both were leather) and a couple leather hobos. i think they either had studs or grommets on the side of the hobos. Sorry I can't remember it in better detail :sad:

I was at Carlsbad a week or so ago - no lurex when I was there, but they may have had a shipment since I was there so it might be worth a shot.
Several Bleeckers, some patent totes and wristlets, some smaller Legacy bags, the embossed Hamptons (so pretty!)... I only had eyes for my Bleecker flap, though, so I don't remember prices. Seems like their charms were slim pickings, but they had some cute key fobs and the Bleecker luggage tags - oh, and they had some gold and also punch turnlock planners for great prices. I think the medium punch planner was 80-ish plus 20% off.

I saw some of the green suede bags and also some of the coral-ish tweed at Loehmann's in Irvine, but if you are looking to buy either try your local TJMaxx - seems like they were a bit cheaper than Loehmann's.

Thanks for all the info on Carlsbad. I really wanted to drive down there today after looking at everyones goodies. I want the silver and raspberry mini skinny. Some of the lurex scarves and the teddy bear with the pink bow.

I haven't been to the Carlsbad outlet in awhile. do they have better stuff than the las americas? it's always crowded when i go but that was around the holidays. the las americas is closer to me thats why. gotta check carlsbad out soon.