Coach.com=No dust cover/bag?

if it doesnt come with one, its ok, just get a pillowcase for it for the time being and then go to your SA and inquire. i also store my bags in their boxes to keep any additional dust out.

What was the tape on your box like? Was it red/white at all? If it was, that means it came from a store and maybe they accidently forgot the box? It most likely shipped during the craziness of PCE so it's possible!

I've only gotten one bag that didn't have a dustbag. It was a swingpack from Macy's. Even my large Ergo tote came with a dustbag which is a good sized bag. For the prices we pay, I don't think it's too much to expect a dustbag.

Speaking of dust bags, I received my Ali this afternoon (pics soon!) It came with a dust bag, but it seems really small for it. It's a tight fit on the sides and I would have to cram the handle down to close it, does this seem right? should I request a larger one? thanks!

MWISNER thats so funny that you say that cause my ergo large came today and it also just barely totally fits in the dust bag i mean its a huge dust bag but it doesnt go over the handles,,,its weird,,

lenore, I'm glad you stood your ground and didn't just hang up. What a coincidence that she had a dustbag at her desk... anyway, glad you're getting a dustbag for your bag.

Every bag I have purchased (online/in-store/dept store) came with a dustbag. I've even been given small white (with brown lettering) dustbags from my Coach boutique for wristlets and small wallets that I own.

I just got my first Coach today, which I ordered from Coach.com. I am head over heels in love with it, but was very disappointed not to get a dust cover/bag. I paid full-price, over $300, and no dust bag! So I called and asked about it. The nice woman on the phone said that not all Coach purses come with dust bags and that Coach cannot special-order them. I held firm and politely asked how I could escalate my request. Finally she said that she just happened to have an extra bag at her desk that might work. She measured the bag and compared it to my purse's size and pronounced that it would be a little large, but would fit. It's on its way to me.

Is this typical? Or a little strange?

I've only ordered two purses from coach.com- a multiperforated small hobo and my legacy shoulder- both came with dustbags...........

Hmm... I'm glad you posted this. Now that I think about it, I ordered a bag from coach.com and did not come with a dust bag either... but I bought a wallet from a factory store and it did come with a dust bag... I suppose I will just go into the boutique and ask for one for my bag. Hopefully they'll give it to me...

M.

I just purchased two bags from a Coach Outlet Store last weekend I spent $500.00 and I didn't recieve dust bags for either of them. One is a gift and now I have to find a dust bag for it. Kind of upset, I wish I would have known ahead of time.

MWISNER thats so funny that you say that cause my ergo large came today and it also just barely totally fits in the dust bag i mean its a huge dust bag but it doesnt go over the handles,,,its weird,,

same here.. i ordered a pink patent ergo and received it yesterday and the dust bag was way small... The straps stuck out of the dust bag.. very annoying:tdown:...