CLOSED - Authenticate This Marc Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there - would you ladies please let me know if u think this Stam is authentic?
Item Name (if you know it): Stam - believe it is the older version as it is a full chain.
Link (if available):
Seller:
Who took the pictures: Myself
History of the bag: just purchased today from private party and tho she assured me she purchased at nordstrom.... i am not so sure... but, crossing fingers!
Comments: Thank you!

IMG_9652.jpg
IMG_9654.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg

Hi there - would you ladies please let me know if u think this Stam is authentic?
Item Name (if you know it): Stam - believe it is the older version as it is a full chain.
Link (if available):
Seller:
Who took the pictures: Myself
History of the bag: just purchased today from private party and tho she assured me she purchased at nordstrom.... i am not so sure... but, crossing fingers!
Comments: Thank you!

IMG_9652.jpg
IMG_9654.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg
nothing looks wrong yet but please post back of zipperhead and season tag sewn inside interior zip pocket.

nothing looks wrong yet but please post back of zipperhead and season tag sewn inside interior zip pocket.

thithi - thanks! ok here are pics of zipperhead at exterior and interior pockets - both are riri. and a pic of "season tag" - it's so plain... What's bugging me more than anything is- the leather. it is def. not lambskin altho i think i read the earlier Stam wasn't lambskin. the leather feels odd - maybe it's treated? not too soft. but doesnt even have much of a smell of leather... and then the stitching, it is pretty, and even, but almost like a gray instead of black thread. does this sound ok too? thanks again!

IMG_9663_2.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg
IMG_9684.jpg

thithi - thanks! ok here are pics of zipperhead at exterior and interior pockets - both are riri. and a pic of "season tag" - it's so plain... What's bugging me more than anything is- the leather. it is def. not lambskin altho i think i read the earlier Stam wasn't lambskin. the leather feels odd - maybe it's treated? not too soft. but doesnt even have much of a smell of leather... and then the stitching, it is pretty, and even, but almost like a gray instead of black thread. does this sound ok too? thanks again!

IMG_9663_2.jpg

IMG_9683.jpg
IMG_9684.jpg
This is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.