CLOSED - Authenticate This Marc Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Name (if you know it): MJ Stam
Link (if available):
Seller: No seller
Who took the pictures: Myself
History of the bag: Bag was given to me when a friend did a major cleanout of her closet prior to her move.
Comments: Curious if this is authentic, the only other MJ that I own that may be older than this is a Stella.

Pictures uploaded here

TIA!
unfortunately this is fake.

Hi. I am so happy there is a place like this. I am a first time eBay shopper and I wanted to know if this Marc Jacobs bag is authenticate.
Item name : Marc Jacobs single XL

Link:http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110936481690&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=94600306895

Seller: sunny1city

It is supposedly new with tags but I was just nervous to make such a large purchase. If u need more info I can ask the seller for more. Thanks :smile:

looks good so far, need photo of season tag (usually found in one of the zippered pockets) to confirm authenticity

looks good so far, need photo of season tag (usually found in one of the zippered pockets) to confirm authenticity

Wow thanks for the fast response. I have emailed the seller for more photos after I read a few of the posts on here that mentioned tags. Is there anything else I should look for to further authenticate the bag? Also as price points go. What's the least and most in your opinion to price this particular handbag. (not sure if I made sense lol) thanks again for ur help

Wow thanks for the fast response. I have emailed the seller for more photos after I read a few of the posts on here that mentioned tags. Is there anything else I should look for to further authenticate the bag? Also as price points go. What's the least and most in your opinion to price this particular handbag. (not sure if I made sense lol) thanks again for ur help
this is real... price is not bad for a black BNWT bag, retail is $795.

Item name: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Groove
Seller: Family Friend
Who took the picture: Family Friend

jpg.jpg

1-3.jpg

Please let me know if this bag is real or not before I buy it, thank you so much :smile:

this is real... price is not bad for a black BNWT bag, retail is $795.
Thank u so much for authenticating the bag. I had the same bag in mind but from a different seller just jn case I get outbid on the last one. If possible can someone authenticate this bag please :smile:
Item #: 380462218342

Site: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=380462218342&index=7&nav=SEARCH&nid=64112011468

Seller: tambaytoo

Handbag: Marc Jacobs XL single

PS: the pictures r in the description of the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.