Cita Rosa Cioa Ciao Frm eBay - NOT AS DESCRIBED!

While I can understand that display models might get dirty, and perhaps it was never actually used, I still think calling "NWOT" was a stretch. In the spirit of fairness and full disclosure, I believe the seller should have taken pics of the holes and marker writing and of the dirt and clearly stated the true appearance of the bag. It's up to you, but $99 for a dirty, defaced bag seems high to me.:sad:

Item has grossly been misrepresented
How can the seller coneveniently fail to mention HOLES and MARKER MARKS in the bag? :hysteric:
If it was me, I'll wanna get my $$$ back.
The seller's just too much :tdown:

That's a total misrepresentation of the item. It was not new w/o tags because new implies that it's well... new! New would not be written in... or have holes... or scratches... etc

It should have been "never used by me" if it was indeed never used by her... plus she should have noted the damages since damaged goods are never new!

My advice...
1. Contact the seller and try to work it out either a full refund and return it or partial refund
2. If seller refuses, if you paid via paypal file a "not as described" dispute. You'll most likely win either way

Price should NEVER be a factor when buying something if it's not described how it is even if it's a deal IMO

I've written to the seller this morning and no reply yet. She has 100% POSITIVE FB and that's why it didn't cross my mind that this transaction would turn up so wrongly. I would rather return the bag and get my money back. Even with a partial refund, how much can I get? How much is this bag worth anyway? $50? I don't know. I hate to be put in a situation like this.

Ummm...... I just checked out the auction description of the ciao ciao you bought and it does say this:

"Please note that most of items are sale items mostly from redline or overstock.They can have lines through the labels or a stlye number written on the label or inside the pocket they may also be missing tags to prevent store returns."

Given the auction clearly says that, I'm not sure you could win a dispute....

Ummm...... I just checked out the auction description of the ciao ciao you bought and it does say this:

"Please note that most of items are sale items mostly from redline or overstock.They can have lines through the labels or a stlye number written on the label or inside the pocket they may also be missing tags to prevent store returns."

Given the auction clearly says that, I'm not sure you could win a dispute....

I did read the disclaimer but yeah, what about holes and also the bag being clearly not NEW?

UPDATE : The seller replied!

Here goes:

The bag was a display model but never used if you are unhappy I will return it for a full refund I will have no problem reselling it. It is a sold out style. Just put it in the mail and as soon as I receive it I will refund it in full through paypal. Full Returns are only accepted with no neutral or negative feedback. Sorry for any inconvience

Can I say FB Blackmail? Hmmm...

lol. blackmailing for positive feedback. but at least u'll get ur $$ back, which is most important. is the seller going to refund your shipping fees for sending it back too?

sorry to have that happen to you..you might as well hold on giving feedback UNTIL she refunds your money back first...then only if you want you can give a neutral or negative feedback for not disclosing fully of the item. Geezzzz I cant believe she didnt mention the punches holes nor the written mark?!? I bet she knew it was there...even if it had a disclaimer on it she still needs to mention it.

I had a playground BV like that, where it said like new..When I got it it had like a 10 digit black code written inside & what I assumed was a cigarette burn inside on the Toki tag..The seller claimed that because all of it was on the inside that it didn't matter...It sucked, but at least mine wasn't visible outside, and I did get it for a great price..

I say just return it if your unhappy. Make sure you put a tracking number on the package to ensure the seller received your bag. Next thing you need is no bag and no refund. Goodluck!