Jimmy Choo Choo's are a hit!

Whats funny about this guys third listing of the burgundy ring bag is he didn't explain this time that he is relisting it because he wouldn't send it to you. Hopefully he will never be able to sell it.

^^Sometimes? Late at night when I can't sleep? Which is MOST freaking nights! I'll wonder if I should have bought 2 black Rings so that when I'm 90 and the one I have now wears out I'd have a back-up! :Push:

When I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes forever encased in a JC Ring bag! That never, ever accidentally gets given away to The Salvation Army. :sweatdrop:

I just tried to take some pics. Of course it is dark now and DH is gone so I have to try to take them myself, and they look terrible. I will try to have DH take one tomorrow.
Thanks girls, I really love this bag. I kept looking at the ring and just thought it was too long. I do believe next to Maddy, this is my new favorite Choo bag. Why didn't I listen to you all!?!

Knowing your tastes, the Ring seems PERFECT for you! Especially with the new boots....a great match! :woohoo:

I'm so glad you finally got a Ring and I think you're right, in the end it all worked out for the best because the black is probably more "you" than the burgundy! :tup:

Knowing your tastes, the Ring seems PERFECT for you! Especially with the new boots....a great match! :woohoo:

I'm so glad you finally got a Ring and I think you're right, in the end it all worked out for the best because the black is probably more "you" than the burgundy! :tup:

ITA Jmcadon

The Ring seems like such a perfect "staple" to your lifestyle and I know it will look fabulous with those DAMN Yeva boots that I have been lusting after since seeing yours:drool::drool:

Congratulations on a Wonderful bag:yahoo:

Thanks Robynbenz and Stinkerbelle
I'm lovin my new ring. I can't believe I got it for that price. I had been looking for a great black casual bag. Actually almost got a Gustto baca. The ring is a much nicer bag. I have a baca in cream and the stitching is all uneven...but the leather is so smooshy.

Congratulations JM! So glad you found a black Ring. Good to hear your Choos were getting the love they deserve too! So, where are the pics of your new Ring? Come on. Dying to see it. Wished I had bought one now also.

Samantha - I have YOU to thank for talking me OUT of returning my black Ring which I'd gotten from the NAP sale back in June! You told me I'd regret returning it... and I'm so happy I heeded your advice. :tup:

^^Sometimes? Late at night when I can't sleep? Which is MOST freaking nights! I'll wonder if I should have bought 2 black Rings so that when I'm 90 and the one I have now wears out I'd have a back-up! :Push:

When I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes forever encased in a JC Ring bag! That never, ever accidentally gets given away to The Salvation Army. :sweatdrop:

If I didn't have this bag, I'd think you were insane, Stinker. But since I too share your undying devotion for the black Ring... I agree! Well... maybe not to the cremation part because this bag will most definitely be passed down to my daughter when I'm gone... then she can pass it down to her daughter and so on ;)

I will also say that of ALL the high-end designer bags out there... this one is most definitely MY black holy-grail bag of all time!