Choo's are a hit!

1. I went to Off 5th today to see what kind of trouble I could get into. Well there were no high end bags or any great boots or shoes either. I did find a great cashmere sweater for 50% off and a nice Linea Pelle belt...so i'm up at the register paying and they bring out 2 Gucci bags they were holding for a customer. Several other people came over to see. I looked and said Oh, Gucci...i'm not a Gucci Girl. I'm a Jimmy Choo nut...well, all eyes were on me and my Red metallic Choo and my Yeva boots. The Gucci bags were left sitting on the counter as questions were asked about where did you get those!?!
    After answering and paying and meeting several nice ladies who are now going to hunt down Choos for themselves, the poor Gucci bags were not sold after all.
    I came right home and won that black Ring bag that was on eBay.:nuts::choochoo::choochoo:

2. Congrats!!

3. That's great!! I love it when that happens!!

4. Fabulous! :tup:

5. Yay for jmcadon!!! Choos get all the attention, don't they!

6. Congrats on your Ring!!! That will go so well with your boots, which I LOVE BTW!!! Have been (unsuccessfully) hunting them down since I saw them on you... Look forward to seeing the pics of the black watersnake family :tup:

7. Great story! :choochoo: :choochoo:

8. What a great story. Gucci has gotten so boring I find. Though I love the one that I have. Choo on the other hand how can anyone not like pretty much everything that comes out. What a day and congrads on the new bag. Can't wait to see pictures.

9. I'm SO glad you got that black biker Ring that was on eBay JM! A FANTASTIC deal and a perfect match for your boots! :yahoo:

10. Congrats jmcadon!! Sounds like you had a great day :smile:

11. jm - after all that fiasco with the other eBay seller... I am so happy that you won a Black Ring!!! Hooray!

12. I haven't gotten the bag yet, so I didn't even want to mention the other Ring.
    Thanks Stinker, I know you are the queen of the rings and I just felt so left out. I'm kinda glad I got this ring instead as it is black. I already have the radiant in the burgundy biker leather.
    PS...Shirise has the yeva boots on sale. Not as cheap as Saks, tho.
    Thanks to all my Choo girlfriends!! You are the best:love:

13. I love it!
    It must just be where I live, but I almost get nervous when someone compliments my Choo's and I have to answer the question, "Where did you get those? , or What designer is that?" I always get jealous stares or they say something like, "Oh, those are so expensive! Bla Bla Bla..." Honestly, I just want to respond with, "Yes, they are, so what's your point!"
    So, around my city, it's always a treat to chat with fellow Choo devotees, on the rare occasion! I think I should be living in NY, Chicago or CA sometimes! Just can't help that I seek quality and tasteful design & have no issues paying for it!
    ( I hope this posting does not come off selfish or conceited, it is just a bit frustrating how catty some women can be. I say, as long as you can afford it, do what you want with your funds!)

14. Yeah Jmcadon you are now part of the Choo Ring club :yahoo: :yahoo:

I still am checking everyday for those dang Yeva's:crybaby:

BTW, that idiot had the Ring back up on Ebay AGAIN.............:cursing:

15. ^^I saw the Burgundy Ring back on ebay. I am still dealing with ebay to try to get the neg off. They are not easy to deal with, either...we will see. I will not agree to remove the negs I gave him after what he said, so I may be SOL.
    The seller of the black ring is a great ebay professional. It arrived today at the PO so we'll see if it is the real deal. Other tpf members have bought authentic bags from this seller so I am hoping it won't be a problem.