Chanel Two-toned Slingback Thoughts?

Harrods has just received a reorder of these at Shoe Heaven.
these have already sold out at Harrods when I rang to ask yesterday! But if anyone is still after them in the UK, I got a pair today in the New Bond Street store, went in on the off chance that they'd have some, couldn't believe my luck! When I bought them they still had 38, 38.5 and 2 40s, so ring up to reserve quick!

Oh and as for fit, I find them to be true to size if anything a tiny bit larger, I normally wear a 6-7UK, and found the 39 just right, if not the slightest bit big (as the leather is also likely to stretch). But I think I have a narrowish foot, so if you have a wide foot, you may want to size up, they're quite narrow in the front!

Since the classic goatskin black/beige pumps are out of stock according to my SA, I'm thinking about buying the metallic gold slingback. Has anyone tried the metallic lambskin and fabric slingback shoes? I am wondering if they are as easy to take care of as the leather shoes. Please share your thought about the metallic slingback , thanks.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the metallic ones, but I would say that if it is really the beige/black you are after, its worth waiting! they're so classic! and from what I can tell they do come into stock, you just need to keep checking!

I haven't tried the metallic ones, but I would say that if it is really the beige/black you are after, its worth waiting! they're so classic! and from what I can tell they do come into stock, you just need to keep checking!

Thank you for the advice! May I ask where the beige/black is available to order or buy?

Thank you for the advice! May I ask where the beige/black is available to order or buy?

I bought my pair from New Bond St this weekend and they still had a few pairs left. I would say just ring the boutiques in your area and ask them if they have any/will be getting any in stock, and if they don't currently have any but will be getting some ask if they'll put you on a waiting list for them. They do come in its just when they do they sell really quickly!

I bought my pair from New Bond St this weekend and they still had a few pairs left. I would say just ring the boutiques in your area and ask them if they have any/will be getting any in stock, and if they don't currently have any but will be getting some ask if they'll put you on a waiting list for them. They do come in its just when they do they sell really quickly!
What great news! Thanks a lot! :biggrin: