Chanel Two-toned Slingback Thoughts?

I happened to try a 37 in these today. Well the length seemed ok but the strap kept falling off. I am usually a 6.5-7. Should I take a 36.5 in these? I am afraid the length may not be enough and my heels may fall outside. But my heels don't hold the strap in 37......

I had the same problem in the leather espadrilles. The back of the 37 kept falling off so I ended up taking a 36. But it took me forever to break it in and it still hurt now.

Please advise. Thank you all!

Just posting to help others deciding on size. I am I between sizes and I can wear 39.5 in ballet flats and a 40 w half inserts. I tried on a 49 and it's slightly big so I am now on wait list for the 39.5.

Some sales lady at Bloomingdales is telling me that I should get a 39 as the 39.5 doesn't exist. Smh

I was so excited for this beautiful shoe...
I finally found the beige/black in 37.5 which was a half size too big for me.
I tried them on to just make sure I liked them and I was so shocked at how stiff and uncomfortable they are. They felt so narrow.
I could not even walk to the mirror in the store...I had to limp over...
Sadly they are off my list now.
Do they loosen up?
All of my Chanel shoes are so comfortable.

I was so excited for this beautiful shoe...
I finally found the beige/black in 37.5 which was a half size too big for me.
I tried them on to just make sure I liked them and I was so shocked at how stiff and uncomfortable they are. They felt so narrow.
I could not even walk to the mirror in the store...I had to limp over...
Sadly they are off my list now.
Do they loosen up?
All of my Chanel shoes are so comfortable.

Really? I keep hearing they are comfy. Maybe try the suede ones?

HI,

I am new to Chanel shoes. I noticed that on Instagram some people have the slingbacks with the size following the letter C on the sole. Are those wider? Mine have the size 39 1/2 on the sole. Does that mean that they make them wider?