Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Thanks to you and @gracekelly for the feedbacks. My options are to keep neither, either, or both. But as I was trying on the cardigan I think I will definitely return it since the embellishment is heavy and noisy. The 18A jacket is growing on me, but still worried about the long term fit. My experience with boutique tailor is that they can generally size down but sizing up can be challenging.
I have a lot of experience sizing up lol. :biggrin: Assuming there is seam allowance (my theory is that when KL first lost all the weight himself, there was a bit less in certain garments), a talented tailor can work wonders.

@chanellover333, for something from 23 Fall Winter, an SA should be able to do a search for you. It might even turn up on sale

Has anyone had any luck tracking down pieces from past collections? There is a piece I am in love with from 23F/W. I’m assuming my chances are slim to none at finding it from a boutique via personal shopper, right?
I wouldn't count yourself out yet. Sometimes stock from previous season can sit in their cupboards for a while. I know for a fact some of the pearly black from Pre-Fall 23 is still sitting in some of the London boutiques. It really just depends and you won't know until you go and ask!

Reactions: chanellover333
Hello friends:

Debating between this 18A jacket and the 11A cardigan. I got them at similar price, should I keep both?

18A jacket:
pro: better value as jacket, love the neckline and metallic threads and BUTTONS.
Con: very form fitting (no room for weight fluctuations lol), material is not tweed but a hard woolshell, the shoulder is a little more padded than I like.

11A jacket
Pro: beautiful embellishment, soft cashmere fabric, loose fitting
Con: embellishment is heavy, cardigan itself is basic besides the embellishment.

Let me know your thoughts! TIA

View attachment 5983881
View attachment 5983882View attachment 5983883
The way I think about these type of purchases is to pretend they are not Chanel. Will they work with your wardrobe? Do you love them - even if they are not Chanel?